{Twenty-four}

{WARNING - This chapter contains sexual scenes - but we all knew that}

"That's not likely." He said with a smirk as he gripped his hands tightly around my waist.

I could feel his length begin to harden underneath me as he pushed me down slightly to grind against him. 

"Fine then, I'll just have to make you..." I glared at him as I practically tore his shirt off his body and began to place kisses down his neck, leaving red marks as I continued to travel down.

Fred's pov - 

She moved her lips to reach the waistband of my pants, gently placing small kisses around my prominent v-line. She hooked her fingers in the waistband and tugged at them, I lifted my waist so that she could easily pull them down.

I loved seeing this side of her. The way that she gets so much confidence, I can see it spark in her eyes. 

I watched as she pulled at my boxers and my dick sprung out. She began to smirk as she took her hand and started pumping it up and down my length. She licked her lips as she kissed my tip, causing me to let out a grunt at her tease.

"No teasing." I hissed.

"Ask nicely." She snapped.

"Please don't tease." I hesitated to say.

She smirked and took as much as she could into her mouth. I gasped at the amazing sensation, she looked so perfect in doing so. Her eyes never broke away from mine as she swirled her amazing tongue around my throbbing dick. I always loved her eyes, from the first day I met her. I loved her hair, her lips, her body, even more when she's like this. 

"Shit F- Fawn. You're so good"

I hissed and groaned as she picked up the pace. I instinctively grabbed the back of her head though she smacked my hands away before going faster. I felt my dick begin to twitch in her mouth and I heard the sweet sound of her gag as she pushed it further in and the knot that had built in my stomach finally snapped as my warm come burst into her mouth.

She smirked as she swallowed and began to remove her sweatpants and underwear. I began to sit up to reclaim my dominance, though I was forced down once again.

Fawn's pov - 

"Don't make me tie you up Weasley" I whispered in his ear as I pressed myself against is chest.

He didn't say anything though he had a shocked look on his face, I let out a dry laugh at how speechless he was. 

I pulled back and lined myself up with his still hard dick, he looked directly into my eyes and the only thing that I could see was lust and slight anger. I smirked as I quickly filled my soaked entrance with his cock causing us both to gasp with pleasure. 

I moved my hips faster and faster causing him to hit my sweet spot with every single thrust. I arched my back and my eyes rolled to the back of my head as the knot in my stomach began to form. I soon felt Fred's hands grip my hips tightly, trying to control my pace. I quickly slapped his hands away and held his arms down as I let out loud, sloppy moans.

"F- fuck Freddie." I moaned uncontrollably.

I couldn't help but scream his name as I continued to ride him. His grunts were absolute music to my ears.

"Shit Fred. Yes. Right there." I practically screamed as I took his entire length.

I took my hand and began to rub my clit, rising the amount of pleasure and beginning to tip me over the edge. To make sure I didn't loose my balance, I placed my free hand on Fred's chest as my bouncing got sloppier. I soon felt the knot in my stomach snap as I came hard on his dick and I felt it run down my legs. I moaned louder that I have before as my exhausted body flopped onto his body.