31. Hold me forever and more

Start from the beginning

"There's no one outside, go now", she nodded but I held her hand and I pinned her to the wall, I kissed her and I could feel her hands around me, we parted and she was just panting "Lili.... I...", I cut her off, "Now it looks like you were really running", I'll see you in 30 - 45 minutes but not more ok?, She nodded.

Jennie POV

Yes I was panicking, my mum was here, just like that, out of nowhere, she is nice but she can be really something, good she met Lisa years ago but that's doesn't make her  less dangerous, Lisa is so cute, without her I wouldn't be able to have a plan, and damn! the kiss she gave me, her perfect lips are so soft, her tongue is getting so skilled that I don't care to stay all night just kissing her, all night? All day, I'm so in love with her, I pecked her amazing lips and I left, I  even ran to the elevator and from there to my door, I was about to enter when the door opened.

"Omg mum!!! You almost kill me", I hugged her and she just shook her head, "Where were you?" I just arrived and nobody was here, it's so early, so I thought it was weird", I tried to calm myself, come on Jen, think about this plan, "I just wanted to get some fresh air before my rehearsals today, actually I wanted to run in this beautiful park, but I forgot my rehearsals will start early till my assistant called me,  I need to be there at 7am, mum I'm so happy to see you, how come you never visit me?" I took a water bottle cause I was about to pass out, she looked at me "Jennie did you even sleep here?, your bed seems like nobody has been sleeping on it for quite some days", I just nodded "Well you always tell me to make sure my bed is already made before I leave so yeah, the question is why are you here out of the blue?, I mean I love to see you, but you are always so busy", she gave me a sad smiled and sighed, "We could have dinner today and talk, what do you think?, Just us, some other day you can bring Lisa" I just nodded and I kissed her cheek, plans with my mum make me happy, really happy.

I went to take a shower and my mum made herself comfortable, I texted Lisa to tell her everything went fine and she seemed more relaxed, okay I know I was the one that freaked out but still.

After my shower I looked at my collarbone, I had a purple mark that made me want to feel Lisa's mouth there again, I brushed my hair and I got changed, good I brought my things with me cause when I got out my mum was inside my room just sitting by the edge of the bed, something is not quite right, "Mum what's going on? Please tell me", she looked at me and smiled, "I heard you are debuting soon, well Mr. Manoban told me everything, you know you could leave YG and join our company right?", I nodded "Yes but I wanted to try, just to see if I can do something and stand out by myself, you know, if anything you still could hire me, mum I love you, don't think I don't, this is just me trying to fight with whatever the future holds for me, actually I'll be shooting my first M/V next week, I'm going to London and mum, I have just a couple of minutes before someone picks me up, I need to tell you my current status with Lisa", she smiled at me and I felt relieved "Let me dry your hair first, like when you were my baby", I nodded and I chuckled "I'm still your baby, I just grew up a little mummy", we laughed and she did, she fixed my hair in a cute style, a fishtail braid, I smiled at her "Thank you, my hair looks beautiful", she smiled and then again those sad eyes "Jenjen I'm sorry for don't be around a lot, you know, to be by your side whenever you needed me, it's hard to become a trainee but even harder if I'm always traveling abroad and working non stop, I just need to tell you that I love you, I arrived early today and it made me feel really sad how my assistant knew you were about to debut and I didn't, that's why I'm here, after I called Mr. Manoban", I smiled at her "Well I just... I know everything you do it's for us, someday I'll need to take over the company and I already trained a lot taking classes and trying to become an idol but I will need you for advices and mostly because without you I'm nothing, I called you a couple of times but I know you were busy, that's why I told Sarah, she is really kind", then there was a silence engulfing us.