One person drank porridge, while the other sucked noodles. Ruan Juejuu unilaterally thought the scene was very harmonious.

At the end of dinner, Cheng Jun washed the dishes and walked into the bathroom with a towel dangling, but was dragged by Ruan Chiu. Ruan Jue said righteously: "Didn't you promise me not to take a bath these days, the wound will be infected."

It’s okay if I didn’t take a shower for one day, but if I didn’t take a shower for two days, I always felt a moldy smell on my body.

Cheng Jun said, "I will smell bad."

Ruan Chiu-chuu answered it for granted: "Smelly is stinky. Isn't there a word called stinky man? You even dislike your own smell, can you expect others not to dislike you?"

Cheng Jun was silent.

Can't refute it? ? ?

The two started a tug-of-war. Finally, Cheng Jun compromised and promised Ruan Juchu to rush for a little bit, but his hair could not be washed. So Cheng Jun asked Ruan Jiujiu to help him wash his hair.

Ruan Jue-chuo agreed without thinking about something as simple as washing hair.

Cheng Jun took a shower, his body was wet, he was wrapped in pajamas, standing in the bathroom, followed by Ruan Juqiu looking around. Even though the two have been together for so long, Ruan Chiu-chuo has never entered the bathroom that was so beautiful. It was much cleaner than she had imagined. The sea-blue bricks, clean mirrors and shelves, not many things, but orderly.

"Wow, the bathroom is pretty."

Ruan Juchu took the Yuba and patted Cheng Jun on the neck, making him bow his head. Cheng Jun lowered his head obediently. He was very tall, so that the wash basin was half short, and he looked a little out of touch.

Ruan Chiu murmured: "What are you doing so tall?"

"Can complement you."

Hearing this, Ruan Chuo was taken aback for a moment, and then he pressed his neck with a sullen face: "You still have the skin at this time, stand up, I want to put hot water!"

Ruan Chiu Chiu really shouldn't have thought of Cheng Jun too well. From the beginning to the end, he never stopped washing his hair.

"The water is too hot."

"A little bit small."

"It's cold, adjust the heat a bit."

"Shampoo……"

"Shut up!" Ruan Chiu was a bit fierce.

With his head down, Cheng Jun muffled, and for a while, he said slowly: "The shampoo has entered the eyes."

"Ah, ah, sorry! I blame you for not saying it earlier!"

"..."

After washing his hair, Ruan Juchu took a hair dryer to blow his head. She turned on the hot wind, gently blowing Cheng Jun's hair. Cheng Jun's hair was looking at the somewhat messy curly ends. The black hair would be very soft visually, but in fact it was hard and tied to the touch. Ruan Chiu Chiu shaved her hair around like a cornfield to make it dry faster.

Cheng Jun's voice was very low: "Can you ask why?"

The hair dryer’s noise is a bit loud, Ruan said, “What? You say it louder.”

"Why do you feel bad."

"Bam."

The cord of the hair dryer was a little short, and was pulled by Ruan Chiu, and suddenly fell off from the socket. The buzzing sound just disappeared instantly, and it happened that Cheng Jun's words were heard clearly.