Chapter 175: Siege wall

Start from the beginning

Sengoku: ACTIVATE THE SIEGE WALLS !!

Soldiers: Yes sir !!

Crocodile: That bastard... YOU'RE PATHETIC !! WHITEBEARD !! I DON'T REMEMBER LOSING TO SUCH A WEAK MAN !!

Ivankov: Croco-boy... !!

Marco: 'That's right... !! even in this state, the old man should have been able to dodge it.. ! No matter how off guard he was, even though someone he thought of as an ally, he shouldn't have taken the attack ! That's the problem.. !'

Whitebeard: What's with the point in leaving these in and getting pitied by my enemies ?! Take them all out !

Marco: 'His condition must be worsening !'

Whitebeard: Squardo... You attacked your own father with your blade... You're an unbelievably stupid son !

 You're an unbelievably stupid son !

Whitebeard: But even so... I still love you, my son.

Squardo: ... Huh... ?! Don't screw with me !! You threw our lives away !!

Whitebeard: You have a straightforward, loyal heart... Who was it that dragged dragged it into darkness... ?

Squardo: one of the marines ! A member of a rebel faction... He said if I killed you, we would be spared !

Akainu: I'm opposed to this plan. Whitebeard should bear the brunt of this battle ! We can't let this chance escape us. If you cooperate, you'll be saved.

Whitebeard: So Akainu said that... I know how much you hate Roger... To the point that it hurts me... But Squardo, the son doesn't bear the sins of the father... What has Ace ever done to you... ?!

Whitebeard: Be good to each other... Ace isn't the only special one. You are all my family..

Whitebeard: Christ... You haven't lost it, Sengoku... ! You've made a fine mess of things. I gave away my sons' lives... ?!

 Sengoku: So he opened a path for the other pirates

Sengoku: So he opened a path for the other pirates.. ! He's shrewd.

Whitebeard: IF YOU ARE PIRATES, CHOOSE WHO TO BELIEVE YOURSELVES !!