"Not bad. I'll show you later."

"Okay."

When the two arrived at Zhou Zuizui Tavern, there were already employees waiting for them.

It's the brothers Lin Mu and Lin Ping. Le Ning has seen it before and still remembers it.

After finishing everything, Le Ning pulled Zhou Ran out for shopping.

There are a lot of small shops in the ancient town. Le Ning is interested in everything. Occasionally, she can walk in and stop.

Zhou Ran was not a little bored, but thought it was quite interesting.

"Do you feel bored?"

Zhou Ran shook his head: "It's not boring."

Le Ning smiled, "That's fine. I want to make something over there."

"What is it?"

"There are ceramics over there. Let's make cups."

Zhou Ran raised his eyebrows and nodded: "Okay."

After the two entered the ceramic shop, after Le Ning explained her intention, the teacher in the store nodded and smiled, "Okay, what do you want to do?"

Le Ning: "...the easiest way."

The teacher smiled and said, "Okay, we can practice first."

"Thank you."

Zhou Ran is not very interested in this kind of handicraft, but Le Ning likes it. It's not bad to try it.

The sun shines outside the window, bright and warming the store.

The two sat in the store, not very close, but Le Ning felt very comfortable.

It's really good to walk around with Zhou Ran during the break.

The two spent the whole afternoon in the store, but Le Ning didn't think it was was wasting time and time.

Although it takes a lot of time to make handicrafts, she enjoyed the process. She was excited when she saw the finished product come out.

It's already evening since I came out of the store.

Le Ning and Zhou Ran ate something outside and swayed slowly in the street.

The ancient town is quite famous, and there are many tourists. There are a lot of people at night, and now the wind blows very comfortably at night. More importantly, it is spring all the year round. Take it for granted that many people also like to run to this place.

There are some special gadgets on both sides of the street, and there are some special gadgets for food, which are all very interesting.

Le Ning stopped and went. Suddenly, she turned her head and looked at Zhou Ran.

Zhou Ran was stunned and lowered his head slightly: "What's wrong?"

Le Ning pointed to a cute child not far away and asked, "Do you like it?"

"..."

Zhou Ran was stunned for a moment and suddenly reacted.

"Do you like it?"

Le Ning was speechless: "I mean I'm asking you?"

Zhou Ran took her hand, avoided the flow of people, and avoided people hitting her. He whispered, "If it's ours, I like it. Everything else is fine."

To be honest, Zhou Ran doesn't like children much.

It's quite noisy.

In the past, Zhou Ran also helped his relatives take care of the children. It was so noisy that he couldn't calm down for a while.