Both of them were a little excited. They seemed to be in a different mood than every time before.

...

This night, Le Ning felt Zhou Ran's unprecedented enthusiasm and urgency.

As a result, I can't get up lying in bed.

The next morning, a sound came from one side.

Le Ning opened her eyes and looked at it. Zhou Ran lowered her head to comfort her, "Wake you up?"

"No."

Le Ning looked at Zhou Ran and turned her eyes back to the ring on her finger. She couldn't take her eyes off and didn't hear what Zhou Ran was saying.

When Zhou Ran kissed, Le Ning subconsciously hid back.

"What did you say?"

Zhou Ran pinched his eyebrow bone and smiled in a low voice: "Do you like it?"

"I like it very much."

Le Ning looked at him: "... This pink diamond is rare, right?"

"Yes."

Zhou Ran said, "Some time ago, Lu Jiaxiu went abroad and asked him to help him take pictures."

Zhou Ran and others can't go abroad casually. Le Ning likes pink things, which Zhou Ran still knows.

The white one seemed to be too ordinary. After thinking about it, Zhou Ran asked Lu Jiaxiu to help look at the pink one, but pink diamonds were rare and even better.

Some time ago, Lu Jiaxiu went abroad, and Zhou Ran specially asked him to go to an auction.

...

Hearing this, Le Ning couldn't help laughing: "Senior Lu is really--"

"What is it really?"

Le Ning said, "I have done a lot for you."

Zhou Ran smiled softly and pinned her messy hair behind his ear. "Uh-huh", he said, "There are a lot."

"Go to work."

Zhou Ran nodded and touched her head: "Sleep again."

"Yes."

Le Ning looked at him for a moment: "Am I going to tell anyone else?"

Zhou Ran raised his eyebrows: "Whatever you want, when shall we see your father?"

"Ah?"

Le Ning looked at him in surprise: "What's going to see my father do?"

Zhou Ran: "Conssign the marriage?" He looked down at Le Ning and asked softly, "Do you want to hold a wedding next year?"

"..."

Le Ning was stunned, stared at Zhou Ran closely for a moment, and couldn't help asking, "So anxious?"

Zhou Ran: "... Don't want to get married?"

"No."

Le Ning couldn't laugh or cry and said, "That's it... I didn't expect you to talk about marriage immediately after you propose."

After proposing marriage, many people may not necessarily talk about marriage, but take their time.

Zhou Ran gave him a little bit and said, "Isn't it a hooligan if you don't get married immediately after proposing marriage?"

Le Ning squeaked.

"That makes sense."

She blinked and thought, "Then listen to you, I can do it."