Zhou Ran stood still and was stunned for a while, with a helpless smile.

What a ruthless child.

There are not many people, and Le Ning is also more presumptuous.

After several round-trips, she turned her head and looked at Zhou Ran and provoked, "Captain Zhou, do you want to compare?"

Zhou Ran raised his eyebrows: "What's better?"

"Whoever gets to that position first will win."

"What's the bet?"

Le Ning meditated for a while and looked at him: "What do you think you want?"

Zhou Ran turned his head and looked at her: "You said I can't win."

"...why?"

"You can't ski?"

Impossible.

According to Le Ning's understanding of Zhou Ran, this person is definitely good at skiing, and Zhou Ran's sports cells are better than ordinary people, so he won't lose.

Zhou Ran looked at her and smiled dotingly: "Yes, but I'm not familiar with her."

Le Ning: "... Do you believe it or not?"

Zhou Ran bent his lips and smiled, "Really."

Le Ning stared at him: "Oh."

Zhou Ran walked to her and smiled, "Are you still playing?"

"Play for a while. It's okay not to compete. Just slide slowly."

Think about it carefully, she probably knows why Zhou Ran doesn't compete with her. She is afraid that she will lose second. Le Ning is a little competitive. She will want to win, so she will want to compete for the first place. Then she must slide very fast. If she slides fast, it is easy to fall.

Although she herself felt that it didn't matter if she fell in the snow, Zhou Ran might not be willing.

The old father's worries are not for no reason.

Thinking about it, Le Ning was happy.

"What are you laughing at?"

"You."

"Huh?"

Zhou Ran's voice was deep, and he listened in the snow, which was particularly seductive.

"Nothing."

Le Ning, don't open your eyes and don't look at him. It's easy to think of those things happened last night.

"I'll play for a while and we'll go in."

"Okay."

Le Ning said it would take an hour to play for a while. In the end, Zhou Ran felt that she was not in good health and forcibly took the person away.

"Isn't it cold?"

He reached out and touched her neck.

Le Ning shuddered and drilled into Zhou Ran's arms: "Cold."

It looks pitiful.

Zhou Ran had no choice but to say, "Go back to the room to warm up first. Do you want to soak in the hot spring?"

Hearing this, Le Ning stared at him wide in an instant and said without hesitation, "No!"

Zhou Ran: "..."

Looking at Le Ning's disgusted eyes, he couldn't help but reflect on himself. Was his skills too poor last night?

No, Le Ning is quite enjoyable.