The conditions here are limited. Zhou Ran can buy the best pajamas in a plush style.

Le Ning took the initiative to choose. There was nothing else, just warm.

Zhou Ran looked at her chin. The little girl's skin was fair and she stayed in the bathroom for a while. Her skin was fair and transparent, which was very seductive.

There is no makeup on the face, wearing plush bear pajamas, which is inexplicably cute.

Zhou Ran smiled softly.

After hearing the laughter, Le Ning looked at him with a little embarrassment: "What are you laughing at?"

Zhou Ran said nothing with a smile.

Le Ning was a little embarrassed. She looked down at her clothes and sighed helplessly, "Isn't it ugly?"

"It's not ugly, it's cute."

Zhou Ran paused: "It just makes me feel guilty."

"What?"

She walked slowly to Zhou Ran.

Zhou Ran took her to her leg and sat down. He lowered his head and kissed the corners of her lips. He said with a smile, "Let me have a feeling of . I'm guilt in kissing minors."

Le Ning: "..."

She glanced at Zhou Ran, blushed and speechless.

"What are you talking about?"

Zhou Ran smiled, grabbed her hand, and kissed her in the current posture.

"Is it still cold?"

"Not bad."

Le Ning said, "Hasn't you sent it yet?"

As soon as the words fell, before Zhou Ran responded, the doorbell rang.

Zhou Ran got up and asked the waiter to put all the meals on the table before pulling Le Ning to eat.

The food looks good. After all, it's an Internet celebrity hotel. Even if it tastes bad, the superficial kung fu will not be bad.

Le Ning tasted it twice and commented, "It's not as good as what was said on the Internet."

Zhou Ran raised his eyebrows: "Well, I'm going to eat other things tomorrow."

"By the way."

Le Ning looked up at the person opposite: "How do you know this place?"

Normally, even if people like Zhou Ran want to take themselves to ski or something, they will not come to such an Internet celebrity punch-in place to burn money.

There should be nothing else here except a good environment and good photos.

Oh, how about the hot spring later?

Zhou Ran paused and said in a shallow voice, "Well, listen to Lu Jiaxiu."

"Really?"

"Yes."

Hearing this, Le Ning didn't feel strange.

Lu Jiaxiu is indeed a playful person, and he will know that this kind of place is really normal.

Thinking about it, Le Ning said, "Senior Lu has a girlfriend?"

Zhou Ranxiao: "Why did you suddenly ask this?"

"Curious."

"I'm not sure."

Le Ning looked at him speechlessly: "You don't even know? Aren't you friends?"