"Don't you know your own body? Let her say whatever she says. What's so angry about it?"

Tang Guangyuan didn't have enough confidence, and he would agree weakly.

He has always been like this in front of Le Ning. Basically, he will listen to what Le Ning says.

After chatting for a while, Le Ning said, "I scolded yesterday."

Tang Guangyuan was stunned and smiled, "If you scold, you will scold."

Le Ning said "um", looked at him and said, "Dad, I don't care what you want to do, but my body comes first."

"Okay."

Tang Guangyuan stretched out his hand and rubbed her head: "Dad knows, don't worry."

"Yes."

Having said that, how can you not worry?

Le Ning has actually been a little short of love since she was a child. Since she grew up, her grandparents and grandparents have passed away one after another.

Except for Tang Guangyuan, there is only one uncle's family, so the relationship is very close.

No matter who it is, Le Ning doesn't want them to have any accident.

The two sat in the ward for a while. After the doctor checked again, Le Ning hired a nurse for Tang Guangyuan.

Tang Guangyuan was able to act, but she was worried that it would be inconvenient when she was away. Just as his assistant also came over, Le Ning was expelled.

Ruan Qiu turned his head to look at her: "Go back to take a shower and sleep?"

Le Ning smelled her body and nodded without hesitation: "Return!"

She didn't take a shower last night, and she felt dirty all over.

The whole body is still mixed with the smell of hospital disinfectant, which smells terrible.

Ruan Qiu looked at her brightly: "Wow, which home should I go back to with you?"

Le Ning gave her a scolding and glare: "My own home."

She didn't take many clothes to Zhou Ran's place, so she could just go back to get some.

Hearing this, Ruan Qiu said "Oh" and joked, "I thought I could go to your honeys nest with Senior Zhou."

Le Ning stepped back and looked back at her: "Honey Nest?"

Ruan Qiu: "Ah, the new word is literally meaning, a sweet nest."

Le Ning: "..."

Ruan Qiu always has such strange words popping up.

I haven't come back here for a while. Except for a little taste, everything else in the room is okay.

Ruan Qiu asked Le Ning to take a shower. After helping to clean it up, she was finally comfortable.

Open the window to breathe, so that the sunlight outside the window shines in, and the house is much warmer and brighter in an instant.

When Le Ning went downstairs after taking a shower, Ruan Qiu was sitting cross-legged on the sofa watching TV.

She glanced inadvertently and raised her eyebrows and asked, "What's good about this?"

Ruan Qiu looked at her: "You don't understand."

She pointed to a man in the TV series and said, "This is my new idol."

Le Ning: "..."

She stared at the man's side face carefully for a while and nodded: "What's your name?"