"...No."

Zhou Ran nodded: "Um."

Le Ning was speechless and said bluntly, "I mean, why are you suddenly so good at talking?"

Zhou Ran looked at her confusedly: "Isn't what I said true?"

Le Ning: "..."

OK, Captain Zhou won this game.

She looked at Zhou Ran and couldn't help laughing.

Zhou Ran stared at her for a moment. The wind blew, and the seemingly fragrance on her body floated over. It was fresh and elegant, especially charming.

Zhou Ran's eyes flashed and moved away from her face.

"Let's go."

"Where are you going?"

"Aren't you going to have dessert?"

Le Ning: "..."

After buying desserts, Le Ning and Zhou Ran entered school.

After all, the two were not in the same class and grade. Zhou Ran sent Le Ning downstairs and was called away.

When Le Ning and others were in high school, they were in one building in the first and second year of high school, and the third year of high school were in another building, which was still a little far away.

When she found the class with milk tea, the beginning of the season had arrived.

Several other students in the class are gathering together to chat.

After years of baptism, everyone has changed a little.

When Le Ning entered, it attracted everyone's attention.

"Le Ning?"

Someone recognized her.

Le Ning smiled and nodded: "Long time no see, everyone."

"Oh, my God!" A female classmate looked at Le Ning and stared at her eyes wide: "Le Ning, haven't you changed?"

Le Ning said "ah" and smiled softly, "It's changed."

The female classmate looked at her face and couldn't help saying, "You will never doubt it if you go out and say that you are a high school student now."

The male classmate next to him also nodded: "It's as beautiful as ever."

"What are you talking about? It's obviously more beautiful than high school."

Several students were chatting.

When Le Ning approached, the female classmate couldn't help asking, "Le Ning, what perfume are you?"

"It smells good and feels fresh."

Le Ning raised her eyebrows, which was a little unexpected.

She thought for a moment and said, "It's Guerlain's."

"Ah? Which one?"

Le Ning was looked at by several people, and she was a little embarrassed.

The perfume she used today is said to be expensive, but it is more expensive than ordinary perfume.

Guerlain is a limited edition every year. The bottle and smell are slightly different. It is her favorite lily fragrance. When she walks to the street, she basically doesn't hit the style.

When he was struggling, Ji Chuchu shouted beside him, "Le Ning."

The two looked at each other.

Ji Chuchu smiled and said, "Come here quickly."