Hearing this, Le Ning gave her a white eye: "What a fight? We are just two strangers. How can we quarrel with such an intimate word?"

Ruan Qiu was confirmed at this meeting.

She approached Le Ning's eyes and stared at her twice: "Zhou Ran offended you again?"

After looking at each other for a while, Le Ning suddenly became angry.

After she told the story of that day from beginning to end, Ruan Qiu hugged her stomach and laughed non-stop.

"No, Zhou Ran is such a straight man?"

Le Ning sneered.

Ruan Qiu laughed and said, "Zhou Ran... This straight man is also quite cute."

Le Ning leaned back on the sofa and complained, "I used to be blind and valued people's appearance too much."

Ruan Qiu teased, "Don't look at the appearance now?"

She said, "Zhou Ran looks at the kind of man who has never been with girls. Whether it is the police academy or the current brigade, he should be a group of rough men. Can you expect him to say sweet words?"

Le Ning gave her a hug and said, "Who wants his sweet words?"

She doesn't need it.

Ruan Qiu also wanted to say a few words to Zhou Ran, but Le Ning stared at him and didn't say anything.

Forget it, just give Captain Zhou some hardships.

While the two were lying on the sofa chatting, Ruan Qiu's mobile phone vibrated crazily.

She picked up and looked at it, poked Le Ning's arm: "Look at the group news."

"Ah?"

Le Ning took the opportunity to take a look. It belongs to the high school class group.

Tomorrow is the school anniversary. At this time, everyone is also lively in the group, and there are still people who @ Le Ning alone.

She looked at it. At this time, everyone was chatting for a long time and didn't see each other. She was going to have dinner together after the school anniversary tomorrow.

Ruan Qiu poked her arm: "Are you going?"

Le Ning looked at her. Before she answered, Yang Qingqing cued her.

Yang Qingqing: [@Le Ning doesn't like lemons. Will Le Ning come tomorrow? Everyone wants to see you. Let's have dinner together after the school anniversary?]

Le Ning looked at Ruan Qiu and asked not very well, "Why does she always call me to appear and give me the playing fee?"

Ruan Qiu couldn't help laughing: "Maybe... I like you?"

Le Ning gave her a look.

Ruan Qiu had fun by himself for a while and looked at Le Ning: "Are you going?"

"I don't want to go."

As soon as she said it, someone in the group sent another message. It was the previous monitor, which probably meant that we got together when we came. We hadn't seen each other for a long time, and also deliberately mentioned the name of Le Ning.

Le Ning was speechless.

Ruan Qiu smiled and said, "Go ahead."

"Yes."

In the past, Le Ning was young and the monitor took care of her a lot, so she had to give people face.

The next day is the celebration of a lieutenant colonel. After all, it is a century-old school with a very high reputation and other aspects, so it is quite popular.