Le Ning was too lazy to force her and warned, "Okay, don't come to me to show your sisterhood. I know what your attitude towards me is, so don't pretend."

She opened the back seat and took out a gift to the old man. She said lightly, "It's disgusting to look at the diaphragm."

"You--"

Tang He looked at her with tears in tears and wanted to talk. Tang Guangyuan had already come out of the room.

"Lime."

Le Ning looked up and wore a straight suit to the man who came to him. Even in his fifties, Tang Guangyuan was still very handsome. Even as he grew older, he had an elegant temperament.

He is good-looking, otherwise he would not have had such a beautiful daughter as Le Ning.

After seeing Le Ning dress up, Tang Guangyuan's eyes lit up: "Is it cold today?"

Le Ning: "What?"

Tang Guangyuan: "I remember you like wearing skirts the most."

Tang He listened and nodded hurriedly: "Yes, yes, Dad, I just said to ask my sister to change her skirt."

Tang Guangyuan looked at Le Ning.

Le Ning said "Oh" with a smile, "The previous skirts are not good-looking anymore."

Tang Guangyuan was stunned and immediately asked, "I don't have any money?"

Le Ning said nothing.

He said, "Didn't the assistant transfer you money this month?"

"It's over.

With that, Tang Guangyuan stretched out his hand and put his arms around Le Ning's shoulder: "Go, Dad will give you a card."

Le Ning answered obediently, "Okay."

Tang He listened in the back, and his eyes turned red.

She gritted her teeth and looked at the father and daughter in front of her, breathless.

After a while, Zhu Mingyan, who saw her husband send a card to Le Ning, grit her teeth even more.

"Light is far away." Zhu Mingyan looked at Le Ning away and asked in a low voice, "Is Ning Ning out of money?"

Tang Guangyuan looked at his wife suspiciously: "Yes, what's wrong?"

Zhu Mingyan choked and quickly said, "I remember Ningning's profession... it's very expensive. I heard that she buys new products and so on every day. Her room of cosmetics and bags--"

She paused and said cautiously, "Isn't it too profligate?"

Tang Guangyuan stopped after a scolding.

Zhu Mingyan's eyes lit up and she guessed there was hope.

"You're right."

Tang Guangyuan looked at his wife: "Then the card just now should not be enough. I'll get another unlimited card for Ning Ning, so that she won't even have the money to buy a new skirt."

Zhu Mingyan: "????

She watched her husband go back to her room like this and called Le Ning back by the way.

After arriving at the study, Le Ning didn't carry it.

She lay half lazily on the sofa and looked at the busy old man: "Why are you asking me to come up?"

Tang Guangyuan looked at her funny: "Are you still angry with me?"

"No."

Le Ning turned her head and looked out of the window. Tang Guangyuan's study just saw the gate of the yard. Now friends have come one after another, and many luxury cars have been parked downstairs. Compare... Her mini is really a little miserable.