Le Ning has always been kind to this brother. As long as he wants it, he will basically be satisfied, let alone add a WeChat account.

Now even if she doesn't want to, she still takes out her mobile phone.

"Then Officer Zhou is in trouble."

"Should."

Le Ning: "..."

After exchanging WeChat, Le Ning looked at them and said, "If you have something to do, go first."

She looked at Leluo: "I'll go to a bathroom and take you back to school later."

"...Oh."

Le Ning went into the bathroom.

When she came out, she washed her hands. She looked at herself in her glasses. Because she had another steaming dinner after running all afternoon, although there was no big problem with her makeup, it was also much darker.

Naturally, the essential thing in her bag is powder. Today, it happened to be Guerlain Golden Diamond Powder that took out, which has some skin care effects. Most importantly, the makeup repair effect and durability are super good.

The shell is also beautiful, which is one of Lemon's favorite powders.

After finishing the makeup, the makeup feeling is delicate and smooth in an instant.

Le Ning touched it and was very satisfied.

She looked at the lipstick rubbed off by eating and struggled for a few seconds when mending lipstick.

There are two stuffed bags in the bag. One is the sand color of Chanel196 milk coffee with golden glitter. The mouth is particularly gentle, not high-profile, and very suitable for daily life.

The other is Armani 401 lip glaze, which is very beautiful orange, eye-catching and energetic.

She struggled for less than two seconds and did not hesitate to choose the high-profile one.

When Le Ning went out, there was only one person left at the door next week.

She looked around and looked bright, subconsciously squeezed her lower lip.

Zhou Ran looked sideways and stagnated on her bright lips for a moment before withdrawing his eyes.

He spoke when Le Ning took out her mobile phone to call someone.

"Thank you for sending him back to school."

Le Ning gave her hands and looked up at him.

"Then why didn't you leave?"

Zhou Ran seemed to don't know how to write the word reserve, and said calmly, "Waiting for you."

The two looked at each other. Le Ning was silent for a moment. After seeing Le Luo reply, she put away her mobile phone and said, "Don't wait."

She said, "I'm sorry to trouble Officer Zhou today. As for the place Leluo is going to experience, please let me know when you decide, and I'll just take him there."

Zhou Ran: "Yes."

Le Ning raised her eyebrows unexpectedly.

So easy to talk to?!

The next second, Zhou Ran took two steps forward with his hands in his pockets and looked back at her: "Let's go."

Le Ning was stunned, "Where are you going?"

Zhou Ran: "Send you back."

"No."

Le Ning refused without thinking about it: "I have a car myself, so I won't bother Officer Zhou."