Chapter 23 Just Us.

Start from the beginning

I went upstairs to Dani's room to tell her that we're going to the beach. I knocked three times and she answered.

" Yes?" She answered

" We're going to the beach later like in an hour so get dressed and bring extra clothes incase we go somewhere else."

" Okay! Thanks for the update!" She gave me a kiss and closed the door.

Dani's P.O.V

After Hayes told me to get ready I changed into one of my favorite bikinis. It was a teal two piece with a black line going down the top, with the top piece being flowly, I got my tan sandals, black cover up, beats pill, my backpack with my extra clothes, my hair in a messy bun and my phone.

I went downstairs along with everybody there and dressed.

" Morning!" I waved at the guys and Shelby at the table.

" Morning Buddy!" Shelby greeted me. I went over to her and gave her a ' Good Morning ' hug, then I made myself some strawberry oatmeal!😋

I sat down next to Nash and ate my breakfast.

" Why are you dressed like that?" Nash questioned

" Hayes is taking me to the beach!" I said as I smiled at the thought. He nodded and continued eating his cereal.

" Can I come?!" Shelby asked

I looked at Hayes and he shrugged, so I nodded ' yes ' and she started texting someone, I'm assuming Trevor.

I finished my oatmeal and went up to Hayes.

" Hayes are we ridding our pennies or getting a ride from one of the guys?" I asked

" We can ride our pennies if you don't mind?"

" Yeah! Sure." I went to garage to get my penny so we can leave.

I waited for Hayes and Shelby to get done ready.

The both of them came down all ready to go. I said bye to Cameron before we left and we headed out the door.

All 3 of us got our pennies and rode to the beach.

Until we got there we just made small talk.

" Hey Shelby I thought Trevor
was coming?" I asked

" Yeah. He's gonna met us there cause him and Ricky were at the studio." I nodded my head in agreement.

•••••• Skip To Getting To The Beach••••

We got to beach and waited to meet up with Trevor. We saw Trevor coming up towards us so we walked up to him.

" Hey Hayes!" Trevor greeted Hayes while they did that Bro hand shake or whatever. Trevor greeted me and then gave Shelby a kiss on the cheek.

We walked around the beach for a spot by the water and close to our parking spot. Me and Shelby found a spot and put our towels and bags down. We didn't want to go into the water yet so me and Shelby just sat down watching the guys go in.

" So... what's up with you and Trevor?"

" Honestly I don't know."

" Why do you say that?"

" Cause he's been really distracted lately and distant."

" Don't stress about it. Look, were at the beach so let's have a good time." She nodded and said she wanted to go in.

I toke off my cover up and went in the water.

" Finally y'all came in!" Hayes said. I glared and him then laughed.