He realised he was wrong because he knew he was not loving Jimin, but he was trying to find Dr. John in him.

Hobi decided that he just wants Jimin to wake up. He will still take care of him but he will not do it for anything in return. Because he didn't want Jimin to love him anymore. He decided he will find his happiness, but not on the cost of loosing himself again.

He was thankful for Jimin getting hurt. If he didn't got hurt maybe Hobi still fall in a vicious cycle again. So he took it on him to nurse back Jimin back to his health.

He cancelled concert tour, he cancelled an ad shoot. He cooked, cleaned and did everything he can to take care of Jimin but who knew that just when he decided he didn't want to be loved, there was someone who started to love him. Funny thing is, the one who started to love him didn't even know that it's love. But he does know that no one ever cared about him the way Hobi hyung did.

......

When Hobi returned from his work 5he house was completely silent. He wondered where everyone gone but then remembered that Jin and Taehyung planned to visit Yoongi in hospital.

He called out to Jimin, but got no response, he thought Jimin must have fall asleep. Sure enough when Hobi opened the door of their shared room, he found Jimin sleeping peacefully. He tiptoed inside and quickly grabbed a change of clothes and exited the room through padded foot and closed the door behind him.

He decided that since Jimin is asleep he should go ahead and prepare dinner in meantime.

....

It was already 8 in the evening by the time Hobi was done with his chicken soup. He went twice to check on Jimin but the latter was still asleep. Seeing that it was time for his meds, this time Hobi decided to wake the younger up.

He walked into the room once again. This time he didn't bothered to keep the noise down.

He walked beside the bed, and put his hand on Jimin's forehead, making sure that younger doesn't have fever.

Feeling his cool yet tender skin under his palm made Hobi sigh. He noticed small bruises that he can still see on Jimin's face and exposed neck. Some of them were turned yellow, on the verge of disappearing while some still look blue and purple even though so much time has passed.

"I wish it was me who killed that bitch" Hobi muttered in low voice, everytime he look at Jimin, he thinks of the pain the younger have gone through, they all were free after Dr. John but Jimin's life awaited another horror story.

He shook his head to clear it from all negative thoughts.

"Jimin" he called out softly while caressing younger's head.

Jimin squirmed in his sleep but didn't wake up. So he called again, this time shaking his shoulders a little.

"You need to take your meds, wake up"

No response yet again.

"I made chicken soup, wake up Jimin" Hobi tried again, but yet again failed. He was sure that he was up but still pretending to be asleep.

It's very difficult to wakeup a person who doesn't wants to be awake.

Hobi tried 3..4 times more but Jimin who was sleeping soundlessly a few moments ago was now snoring like a thunderstorm hit the room.

Hobi feel exasperated as well as amused. From last few days Jimin have been really grumpy, so it was nice to see him being playful again. He couldn't help but smile at him.

Hobi thought for a moment and then called again, "Jimin I will let you drink beer if you wakeup in 5.... " He was still speaking when Jimin sat up straight in a very robotic manner, his eyes snapped open. "...seconds" Hobi completed his sentence.