Chapter 123

Fame in World War I

Wen Lie felt the warm touch on his face, thinking that he had just...he felt embarrassed.

He tried to break away from the opponent, but he was hugged tightly by the opponent. Not only that, his hands and certain parts also began to be dishonest.

On the face of the orc, there is a deep feeling, "Well, what kind of empowerment stone you are, I feel... still a bit hot... Help me?"

The hand was dragged down and walked down, Wen Lieba couldn't come out, but he had agreed to the "marriage proposal" just now. At this time, he felt contrived for any chaste man.

Not to mention just hands...

I don't know if it's because of the smell of beasts. With this person, he can easily be provoked by the opponent's squeeze, just like last time...

No, it must be the reason for the fragrance of the beast.

.Wen Lie was a little dizzy. He shook his head. When he came back to his senses, he found that his fingers were disobedient and had already left. He suddenly said incoherently, "You, you, don't pull it! It's the end!"

Miu's ears were red, his eyes were dark blue and deep, full of eagerness, "Just once...I will help you too."

He really couldn't bear it anymore, if he could still hold back his hands for the companion ceremony before the non-orcs hadn't agreed to him, but when he saw the non-orcs shed tears for him because of his distress...

At that moment, Miao felt that his heart was no longer his own, only living for the other person.

...

The sky is on the ground, broad daylight.

Wen Lie would never have imagined that he was actually bewitched by others and tried to do mad and paradoxical things, breeding the thoughts of enjoyment and joy...

"You, you want a face!" Actually urged him to send a beast scent to him!

.The orc laughed lowly and coaxed in his ear: "Hey, although you won't make it to the end, it's the first time for you. Use it well."

Fart your mother!

Wen Lie was so stubborn with hatred that he was talking nonsense in front of the doctor in a serious manner. What about his face? !

The boundless wave surged from all over his body, and Wen Lie was dizzy in front of him. After living for twenty years, he believed in Shendu. Apart from the ignorant impulsive self-blasphemy in adolescence, he almost never had such a thing. Any thoughts and actions.

Now he is easily provoked by others, and his repressed sentiment is like a huge wave in the lake and sea. In an instant he drove a sane boat and overturned it. He didn't even know that he could be so, so shameless.

Wen Lie couldn't believe the shameful gestures that he made.

.In the depths of the love, Wen Lie finally ignored his voice, his voice was startled, but it caused the orc to comfort him more wildly behind his back, and he also laughed in a low voice, "Wen Wen, look there, There are our little guests."

Wen Lie's heart stopped suddenly.

When I looked up, I saw a few small animals that looked like kangaroos and hamsters standing not far away, looking at them curiously...

"Um......"

...

Wen Lie struggled to get up from a suit of green grass juice, wishing he could smash the orc's face with a bunch of empowering stones next to him!