Chapter 70

Wen Lie dreamed of his childhood.

    When I was very young, I obviously should have no memory. I don't know how, but all that was restored in my dream.

    A three or four-year-old child, dressed in disheveled single clothes, covered with black scars, holding a dead cat in his arms, stood trembling among the yellow sycamore leaves on the ground in late autumn.

    He cried, and the exquisite single-family house in front of him gradually turned gray, into a gray drawing, and became a thing of the past.

    When the scene changed, he saw the face of an old man with a smile. He held the ball and looked at each other from a distance. The other party smiled more strongly, and whispered to him, "Here, give the ball to grandpa, and he is going home. ."

    He ran over, but saw another face, handsome and broad, full of arrogance, but the blue eyes fainted with the soft whirlpool, deep and seductive, "I protect you."

.He stopped abruptly, and the opponent's eyes gradually darkened. In his hesitation, the picture was instantly shattered, leaving only an empty blue in his field of vision.

    ...

    When Wen Lie woke up again, he found himself lying on a thick dry animal skin with a familiar cave rock above his head. He was in a daze for a while. Did they find them?

    He moved and found that all the dull pain on his body had disappeared.

    This reminded him of the blood Miao fed him before he fell into a coma. There seems to be a difference in the blood of the other party?

    Recalling the blood bat beast that was minced into meat by the orcs, Wen Lie felt chills on his body.

    I don’t know what’s going on with the other party. If he is still mad, it’s such a sky-defying existence...

    Wen Lie frowned.

    As he thought, he put his hands on the hides and sat up.

.This action immediately caught the attention of other people in the cave. A figure rushed over. Wen Lie only felt that the black shadow in front of him swayed, and when a gust of wind blew by, he was thrown onto the skin of the animal.

    The man held him and touched his eyes, "woke up."

    Wen Lie blinked his eyelashes, waiting for him to see the other person's face, "Miao?"

    "Um."

    The other party's voice was deep and crisp, and the wings behind it flapped slightly, bringing a cool breeze.

    Wen Lie struggled to sit up again, and it was only now that he could clearly see the silver-white wings of the other party that looked like angel wings.

    Beautiful, noble, with a cold light.

    And the cold and arrogant expression of the orc added a sense of alienation to this coldness.

.But soon, the opponent's indifference was broken, and the slender hands covering his face lingered from under his eyes to his nose and lips. The orc lowered his head and kissed it lightly, his long eyelashes trembling slightly, "woke up."

    The orc repeated again.

    His eyes were deep and piercing, and his voice was low and gentle, with unnoticeable tension and joy.

    Wen Lie raised his head in shock, and even the anger of being kissed again without a notice ran into the future.

    "cough."