Chapter 38

But when he told everyone his idea, the orcs were the first to refute it.

    Miu was also not happy, "Why give them? Hide the meat here, and wait for us to come back later."

    The persistence of the orcs for food is no less than the pursuit of power, and letting them give up the food they get is tantamount to grabbing food from a tiger's mouth.

    What's more, it's still such delicious food!

    Wen Lie tried to persuade him for a long time, threatening profit and temptation, knowing reason, and politely speaking, but he didn't let the orcs' mouths relax.

    He couldn't help it, "Well then, just use mine and keep yours."

    Who knows that Miao seems to be even more angry, and a stick of meat sticks to the thin shoulder of the non-orc, "Are you stupid? Didn't you say to steal the honey from the tail of the beast? He didn't say not to steal it for you."

    Speaking of the last sentence, the orc was very impatient.

.After talking for a long time, the orc just couldn't understand what he meant, and Wen Lie was also a little annoyed, "It's snowy, short of food and clothing, and I came to the door for no reason. Why would people want you to go in?"

    "Then hit it! Just hit it honestly."

    "You really—!" Wen Lie was so messed up, he was almost begging for mercy to the orcs, "Can you just fight and kill?! Peaceful settlement! Peaceful! Understand?"

    "Besides, my food, I have the right to decide, that's it!" He resolutely no longer listened to the "high-level theory" of the orcs, and gave a final word.

    He really underestimated the influence of food on the orcs, and almost killed the plan because of it.

    Still too lack of experience.

    However, it can be seen from this that food is definitely a great tool for "communication" in this orc continent.

.So Wen Lie once confessed land to pay compensation. After signing a series of unequal treaties, Miao finally agreed that in the next operation to conquer the bear tribe, all the orcs should obey Wen Lie’s command and strictly enforce the orders of the great witch. Raise objections.

    After getting the orcs, it's much easier to talk about the non-orcs.

    Wen Lie hadn't expressed too much, and Zhan took the initiative to find him, saying that the Great Witch would do whatever he wanted, and they would definitely show it seriously and pass the Great Witch's test!

    After exhausted and unequal negotiations, the well-behaved orc cubs immediately comforted Wen Lie, encouraged them with a passage, and said that the test on them would officially begin the next day. I hope they will let them if they work hard. Went to rest early.

    The orc cubs slowly lay in the cave with excitement.

.After eating food, it is not too late. Through the fire outside the small hole, although the light of the small hole is not bright, it is not dim.

    There are too many things to do. Wen Lie thought about it, and called Ge and Mo into his own little hole, and said, "Tomorrow Miao and the others are going to steal honey from the depths of the Black Forest. I have already told Miao, you guys. The two don’t have to follow and do something for me."

    Ge lowered his head in front of Wen Lie for the first time. He is not a sensitive person, but his own legs, his identity as a beast, have been compared again and again in these days with Miu and the others, saying that he doesn’t care. fake.