Chapter 100

When they walked by, they looked at the hills of Guo Baimo, passed the valleys and growing jungles that followed along with it, and walked completely out of the Eastern Giant Mountains and out of the snow of the mountains, Wen Lie once again experienced the cruelty of this world. .

    The bright sun in the warm season made the white snow melt quickly, and the water mixed in the soil, absorbing the bloody smell hidden in it.

    That was a trace of the movement of the beast wave not long ago. The evidence is the corpse that they looked at sporadically along the way.

    Most of them are beasts, they kill each other, the weak and the strong. But the farther you are from the East Giant Mountain and the closer you are to the east-west road, the more orc bones will be mixed with the beast corpses on the ground.

.The group of people, including the self-respecting phantom eagle tribe orcs, bowed their heads, they paid attention to the corpses, and then silently buried them without taking anything from them.

    This is the treatment every orc who fights for survival deserves.

    The atmosphere gradually became serious, and Wen Lie was also heavy.

    He has seen corpses, touched them and even dissected them with his own hands. He paid the utmost respect to those donors who helped on his academic path, but facing the corpses everywhere, there was only a heavy body left.

    Just to survive, you have to sacrifice countless flesh and blood to get it, and the price is too heavy.

    But this is the original world.

    Without development, the wise species stays in place, wasting sacrifices in otherwise meaningless battles.

    And if you want to change all of this...

.For the first time, Wen Lie jumped out of the pattern of self, let go of his sight, and took a serious look at the world.

    When you see the mountains, you can see the verdantness of the mountains.

    Maybe, if possible, he can do something for it.

    Feeling the coldness of the fingertips of non-orcs, Miao thought he was scared, so he could not help but pick him up again, and he did not mind putting the hand that touched the corpse to his chest, lowly comforting: "With me, we will always It won't be like this."

    He kissed the trembling eyelashes of the non-orc again, and his slender hands covered them. Underneath, he could imagine a pair of eyes that were always shining like water, clean, pure, firm and fearless.

    He didn't want those eyes to be stained with other colors.

.Wen Lie shook his head in a daze, and met the deep sea-like eyes of the orc. Suddenly, an inexplicable impulse surged into his heart, causing his vocal cords to tighten, but he couldn't contain the desire to explore, "Why do you want to form a new tribe?" "

    Miao didn't expect that he would ask such a question, so he had a sudden stop.

    The hand covering his eyes was removed, and the warm breath was taken away. In just a moment, Wen Lie felt the subtle coolness in the air.

    But it was only for a while, and soon, the warmth returned, he was embraced by the orc again, and he heard a low sigh in his ear.

    Miao recalled this way.

    In the beginning, it was to get rid of the temptation and restraint of the patriarch's poverty and frankness. He was fed up with the entanglement of the other party. He hoped that he could leave, form his own tribe, and live happily.