Chapter 84

Wen Lie has no objection to this. Wencheng has a lot of affairs, and they always need someone to stay behind the tribe.

    It's just that he is very worried about the barbaric value of the orcs.

    Because he found that, obviously, uh, the orc's emotional pursuit has made progress, but the barbaric value in the guide has not changed.

    This made him a little uneasy.

    By now, he can basically understand the rules of the guide.

    For those task-type reformers like Zuo them, 800 should be their pass line.

    Because the guide announces the mission twice, characters with explanations higher than 800 will be transformed.

    And this eight hundred, he guessed that a certain degree of volatility should be allowed.

    One is because the character's barbaric value is high or low. After the task is completed, the barbaric value is reduced evenly, and there is still an arithmetic error between the values ​​of each person.

.Wen Lie has calculated that the primary mission is 1,000, and the intermediate mission is 3,000. Assuming that his intermediate mission has been completed, after the two missions, the lowest barbaric value of the seventeen reformers delineated by the mission hovered around 1,500. And the highest Zuo, five thousand barbaric value, not even one tenth.

    The second reason is that if the system has a one-size-fits-all approach and limits the barbaric value of everyone to a line of 800, there will be no so-called “upper limit for the number of people in series mission transformation”. After all, sometimes, the same character value is not conducive to development.

    After the Wu Li was restored, he continued to help the little half-beast to awaken, and at the same time joined the exhibition, withered and wild after the seventeen members of the transformed, and then he was warned by the guide to reach the upper limit. The number of members is 20. No more.

.In other words, the so-called one thousand, three thousand, and possibly five thousand, eight thousand, or even ten thousand after that, are all based on the fact that characters cannot exceed twenty.

    From the perspective of the guidelines, this is the only way to ensure that the barbaric value reduced by the mission rules will not be infinitely diluted by clever service providers, the transformation mission will not lose its meaning, and there will be no so-called "sameness" to hinder development.

    And what is the specific upper and lower limit of the 800 fluctuation value. Guessing from the reduction value stipulated in the current mission, Wen Lie is more inclined to the barrel principle-perhaps the shortest "wooden board" among them. It is the key to determine the remaining total barbaric value.

    Once the barbaric value with the lowest value is reduced to the allowable 800 line, the rest will be freed.

.That is, the lower limit is fixed at 800, the upper limit is determined by the original personal data, and the fluctuation range is not a normal curve.

    Of course, this guess still needs to be verified by follow-up tasks. Only when he has completely completed the so-called series of tasks will he know what the hell is going on.

    Regarding his compulsory service target, Wen Lie couldn't help but glance at the value on the guide, 7300.

    Seeing that the orc was really going to the stove to burn the fire, Wen Lie stretched his head and glanced. The water in the pottery pot hadn't boiled, so he thought about processing the fish for a while, "Hey, throw me a piece of charcoal."