Chapter 21

Among the various activities held in Shitan, the farewell banquet is the least common one.

    Therefore, there is a special event in the farewell banquet.

    Generally speaking, in this kind of activity, the food will not always be non-orcs.

    For example, at a farewell banquet, all the active orcs in the tribe participated in the hunting action issued by the patriarch two days ago.

    The food hunted by the orcs needs to be distributed to the tribe in half to support this farewell banquet.

    And the orcs, non-orcs, old people and children who have not hunted for food will not be turned away.

    This is a real carnival of all fall.

    However, if a non-orc wants to prepare food for this banquet, and give it to the favorite orc at the banquet.

    This act represents courtship.

    That night, the vigorous farewell banquet began.

.When the first star rose to the sky above the stone altar, the stone altar was already full of people sitting or standing or laughing.

    They use friends or partner cubs as a team, in groups of two, lighting a bonfire one after another, baking the food they brought, and occasionally exchanging each other.

    This is a team that does not lack food.

    At the very center of the stone altar, an orc has already set up a huge bone pot, and different kinds of meat are thrown into it like rain, accompanied by the rough roar of the orcs, the clear magnetic laughter of the non-orcs, and the cubs of the orcs and The carnival barking of little non-orcs.

    This is the point of cheers for everyone in the tribe.

    Food, a rare full meal after a long hunger and cold.

    Doomsday carnival.

    At this moment, people seem to have forgotten the embarrassment of yesterday and no longer worry about tomorrow's survival.

.Wen Lie seemed to be infected by all this, sitting beside the stone altar with Hemo and Ge, watching the hustle and bustle over there, chatting meaningful and meaningless gossip, leisurely and indulgent.

    It was talking about how non-orcs would prepare food.

    "No," Gnunu said, "Look over there."

    Wen Lie looked at Ge Zhi's direction.

    In the heavy bonfire, a non-orc not far away walked towards a tall, sturdy, simple-faced orc, and handed the roasted food to the orc with the support of his companions.

    It was the thigh of a beast. The orc took it unceremoniously, opened his mouth wide and tore off a piece with his teeth, then waved his ape arm and threw the rest out.

    The orcs around to watch the excitement have been waiting there long ago, and they all rushed to see it.

    Looking at the Han Zhuang orcs, they have embraced the non-orcs and kissed wildly.

.Shy non-orcs, violent orcs, increasingly fierce and stray actions...

    The naked or naked bodies of the orcs and non-orcs are entangled in a primitive movement.

    Soon, the two of them indulged and infected the people around them without hesitation.

    More and more new-born couples in pairs began to take off their animal skins, and under the cover of darkness, under the dim light of the campfire, the great harmony of life began.