Chapter 112

Everyone felt a little sad.

    Has their plan to save the non-orcs fall apart?

    Wen Lie didn't think so much. Looking at the other's architectural style, there is a big gap with Wencheng. It's just a mixture of soil and rock. Just now, after seeing the amazing design of the shark, he felt that the indigenous orcs might not be able to create such a building on their own.

    Maybe this is how the vulture tribe did it?

    However, there are too many coincidences. It cannot be ruled out that there are no suspicious people in the vulture tribe...

    But he looked around for a week, and found no figures suspected of being the patriarch and priest of the vulture tribe, only the orc named Si.

    Sitting in a building similar to a pavilion, surrounded by slender non-orcs.

.There were several orc and non-orc priests sitting beside the opponent. Among them were Tan and Wuya priests. You Jin was also there. He was the only servant priest standing behind the priest.

    As for the other tribes, the important figures consciously sit in the lower surrounding buildings, and the rest stand.

    Wen Lie and they didn't fight for those positions. I don't know how much better their house is than this. It's not uncommon to sit too much.

    Wen Lie was watching, and he heard Miao say in his ear: "That is the chief and candidate of the patriarch of the Ocelot tribe and the Liger tribe, and the priest of the Liger tribe."

    Miao pointed to him one by one.

    Wen Lie nodded and buried his face in the orc's broad chest, to prevent the orc with good ears from hearing the conversation between the two, "It seems that they came too early and missed a lot of things."

.The leaders of the various tribes gathered together, and there must be some strangeness among them.

    Miao sniffed the light smell in the hair of the non-orcs, nodded, and didn't want to say more. Anyway, he knew what the Vulture Tribe was planning.

    Master Secretary glanced at the talking orc, the smile on his face was definitely not friendly, gloomy and soft, like a snake, "They? Do you want to change?"

    Sir Si's voice became softer and softer, but his timbre was rough, so he was extraordinarily weird, "Then you have to replace all the people in your tribe."

    When the orc heard this, the obsession on his face disappeared, cold sweat leached, and he exited in a panic.

    But I hate myself in my heart, knowing that the vulture tribe is now relying on the sharks to control the salt exchange. How could it be possible to let them out?

    Si Leng laughed coldly, his face was impatient, and his face would look better when he saw the non-orcs standing upright in the crowd.

.After turning his head and talking to the chief priests and others of several big tribes, after the father gave him the words, in spite of their surprise and anger, the secretary motioned to the next orc in the pavilion to repeat his words.

    The orcs obeyed.

    In the hustle and bustle of the crowd, the orcs stood high and conveyed the decision made by the tribal priest in the same tone.

    The people below have no energy to care about each other's attitude.

    "...Five big beasts for a bag of black salt, 20 for a bag of white salt...There are other places in the house in the tribe that need help, and there are not enough manpower...Except for non-orcs and normal orcs, The rest are two sachets of black salt for one person..."