Chapter 5

The tent of the wolf cub's parents was not far from Wenlie's tent. There were only four or five tents in the middle. In addition, the wolf cub commanded the shortcut, and it only took about a quarter of an hour to get outside the opponent's tent.

    Wen Lie observed quietly, the tent in front of him was huge, at least three times bigger than his. The animal skin looked intact and clean, and it was crimped tightly with a wooden stick, and its outline was very beautiful, unlike his. It looks like a pile of unspeakable piles on the outside.

    Although the inside is not as clean and beautiful as the outside, it can be considered tidy. Looking from the door, there are a large number of animal skins hanging on the edge of the tent. Obviously, someone in this family is good at tanning them.

.Large animal skin beds, various odds and ends, animal bones, stone knives, stone stoves, stone bowls, a large amount of dry wood piled in the corners, even shellfish similar to decorations, bone spears cut from the long bones of beasts, etc. , A little bit outside, on the ground were deflated animal skin bags, empty stone pots, and clean animal bones.

    After a lap, Wen Lie had a general understanding of the family's situation.

    Although the former facade is faintly visible, now it is also out of ammunition and food.

    As soon as he entered the door, the little guy jumped out of his arms, pulled out a dozen knots from a corner of the same food that the two wolves gave him yesterday, and arched it in front of him.

    Then he ran to the stone pot on one side, and his paw stepped on the bird's feather on the ground, motioning Wen Lie to see.

    Wen Lie looked at him, does the wolf cub still want to use this for a bird to eat?

    This coincides with his previous conjecture.

.He originally didn't refuse the wolf cub's invitation, but wanted to see if it was possible to cooperate with the other party's parents to end the snake's nest.

    But now it seems that the other party is obviously quite sincere.

    Just as he was thinking of how to persuade the other party, a voice came from outside the tent.

    "Ya!"

    Hearing the sound, the little wolf pup on the ground rushed out.

    I saw a tall young man with red hair carrying a white beast the size of a lamb on his shoulders, walked in from outside the tent, smiled and reached out to catch the little wolf.

    "Wow!"

    "Haha, that's right, it's the Guga beast!"

    Wen Lie's attention was attracted by the black wolf behind the young man, "...mo?"

    The scrawny black wolf with mutilated front legs was indeed the black wolf who gave him food yesterday.

.Mo walked into the tent somewhat tired, nodded to Wen Lie not unexpectedly, and then looked at the little wolf in the young man's arms with disapproval.

    Regardless of Wen Lie, they are all non-orcs, and enter the orcs' tents at will, and they will receive bad comments.

    They just asked Ya to send things to Wenlie, but they didn't ask him to invite people to the tent.

    The little wolf froze immediately and hid in the arms of the young man, leaving only his fluffy tail trembling slightly outside.

    The young man looked at Mo, scratched his head and did not dare to refute, so he changed the subject and said to Wen Lie: "Wen Lie, thank you for the birdie that you gave to Ya yesterday. We thought that we would not be able to hunt anything today, so we let Ya Jiang. The rest of the thorn flower roots will be given to you."