Chapter 99

Meat pain is meat pain, Wen Lie still gritted his teeth and bought it.

    Compared with the health of one person or many people, 990,000 is nothing.

    Of course, the prerequisite is that the 20 times the guide says it is effective and useful.

    Soon, Wen Lie discovered that his 990,000 flowers were not injustice.

    Exhausted legs are indeed saved, especially when he tried to use magic power to penetrate the wound and repair the intensive damage while acupuncture and moxibustion. The effect of this pairing has far exceeded the guidelines defined Multiples!

    Wen Lie never knew that acupuncture can still be used in this way.

    If Wuli's treatment of wounds is an instantaneous effect, it is an overdraft withdrawal like a flashback, then the ancient acupuncture is based on this instantaneous effect to complete the plastic function and take the opportunity to make up for the overdraft.

.The two complement each other and are indispensable.

    When he knew that Da Wu was about to heal his legs, he was always nervous. At this time, seeing him respond, Da Wu calmly stopped speaking, and suddenly became anxious in his heart.

    "The Great Witch..."

    "Very good, it feels right."

    Wen Lie touched the sweat on his forehead, and instructed a side who was more nervous than the person involved, "Go and clean the blood."

    With the look in his eyes, he comforted: "The number of injections is still uncertain, but I will come to give you an injection every day until the day you recover."

    He has a hunch that this day will not be long.

    Just the first time the needle was given, the opponent's legs could recover some sensations, which was absolutely impossible in his cognition.

    But now, he has done it himself.

.At the beginning, he saw the Wuya priest display magic power for the first time in the Sirius tribe. He only felt it was a fantasy. Later, when he learned that the power of magic was not enough for you, he felt like a tasteless one. When he awakened, he didn't have much magic power. a feeling of.

    But now, Wen Lie finally understood why he would get a set of silver needles from the guide in the first place.

    At the farewell banquet held by the Sirius tribe, it was probably the first time that the potential witch power in this body sprouted, and it felt the witch power released by the Uya priest, and it was also the first time that Miu fed him blood.

    Miu's barbaric value dropped by one hundred, and the reward was the set of silver needles.

    If the program of the guide is set, and rewards are provided according to his needs, at that time, a set of silver needles is indeed the most suitable.

.Wu Li and ancient acupuncture are combined into one, and the complete treatment system is the only skill that he possesses. It is not afraid that he will not be able to make the reformer's heart move, and then approach the other party to complete the task step by step.

    Unfortunately, Wen Lie didn't know what was going to happen later, so he didn't follow the procedures set by the guide.

    And now, if it hadn't been for the "tips" of "20 times the effect of acupuncture and moxibustion" given by the guide, he would have probably forgotten this doubt a long time ago.