Chapter 33

The corner of his mouth twitched, and he could probably guess whose barbaric value had dropped.

    Unable to control his hand to open the backpack, Wen Lie clicked on the guide screen.

    really.

    I saw that the column on the screen displayed:

    Character-Zuo Savage Value-2995 Award-Alloy Mini Monocular Hidden Arrows/Qty 1, Seven-inch Arrows/Qty 12

    Xiujian!

    Wenlie's eyes lit up suddenly.

    I clicked the word "Sleeve Arrow" marked in red, and the attributes of the item came into view——

    The alloy mini single-tube sleeve arrows have a maximum range of 50 meters and an effective range of 30 meters. The effective range can kill small and medium-sized beasts.

    Reminder: Use with poisons can effectively kill large beasts. A little practice can increase the hit rate with a high probability.

    hiss.

    Kind of ruthless.

.But he likes it.

    This reward really suits him too much.

    After walking outside for just two days, Wen Lie clearly realized the huge difference in physical strength between non-orcs and orcs.

    Not to mention the animal form, even the human form, the speed of orcs walking at full speed is much faster than that of non-orcs.

    To be honest, on the first day of the journey, if the orcs hadn't deliberately slowed down the pace, Wen Lie couldn't even survive the first day.

    This is just in a safe state. If you encounter some wild beasts in the wild, it is like the previous flesh-eating beasts. If you don’t rely on the full resistance of the beasts, you can spare time for him to arrange everything. In front of such ferocious beasts, his The survival rate is too low.

    Wen Lie sighed, and now it seems that it is not unreasonable for the non-orcs of this world to be firmly protected in Wenchao.

.This shows how important it is to have the ability to protect yourself.

    And the Xiujian in front of him will greatly improve his self-protection ability!

    I was thinking about how to pack this silver shiny and exquisite sleeve arrow to minimize the probability of being noticed.

    As soon as Wen Lie felt his neck loosened, the orc put him down.

    Miu carried the non-orcs all the way forward, thinking that the other person would be scared, but he didn't expect the non-orcs to carry him quietly without resisting at all. He suddenly felt strange and looked down at the expression on the opponent's face. A little bit of enjoyment?

    Miu was suddenly grinned. He poked the non-orc on the ground and said viciously: "What did you mean before?"

    Wen Lie's eyes drifted for a second, "What do you mean?"

."Pretend to be stupid," the orc grabbed a small tuft of dull hair that emerged from the forehead of the non-orc, and exerted a great effort, his icy blue eyes smeared with black flames, "Is it really an animal god?"

    Wen Lie nodded and rescued her dumb hair, "Don't lie to you, the animal god gave me venom before I set off, which means that this trip will not give me any more treasures, but just now, because we met When it comes to the mighty flesh-eating beast, the beast god once again bestows the treasure of the god."