Chapter 85

After learning from Wen Lie that the table salt was really extracted from salt water, Miao's whole person was a little strangely excited.

    Thinking of the unpleasantness he encountered in the salt tribe last time when he changed the salt, his face was strange.

    But then, he looked at his great witch with scorching eyes, and he believed that since the other party said that salt can be made with salt water, then the other party will definitely be able to do it!

    Then they don't have to go out to the salt tribe to change salt.

    Moreover, if he goes out to change salt, he will leave the non-orcs in a relatively safe valley, and he can't help but worry. Without him, if Wencheng was attacked by wildmen, could his non-orcs escape?

    Miao dare not bet.

    But if they can make salt by themselves, then all the problems will be solved at once.

.Wen Lie didn't answer his question first, but asked: "What kind of salt water does the salt tribe use to make salt?"

    It should not be sea water.

    Even the coarse salt extracted from sea water will not be so dark in color, and it also has an indelible bitter taste.

    Miao shook his head and said that he didn’t know. He frowned and introduced him to the Shark Salt Tribe. "Although the orcs of the Shark Salt Tribe are Shark people, they can live in water, but they can’t live in salt water, and they are in human form. At the time, they still lived on the ground, because they had to exchange salt with other tribes."

    So they built the tribe by the river where the water is not salty, while satisfying the needs of the animal form, they live by catching fish in the river. Because of their extraordinary fishing ability, people never lack food.

.But fish are unpalatable. As people on the whole continent become more and more accustomed to cooked food, the life of eating and drinking blood has gradually become a state affair. Bitter.

    As a result, the tradition of the salt tribe in exchange for other food was formed.

    This is something later. At the very beginning, the Shark Salt Tribe was not called the Shark Salt Tribe, but the Shark Tribe.

    In the orc state of the mackerel tribe, the upper body is a human, and the lower body is a fishtail. It is good at water and can swim. It has strong fighting power in the water, and has inherent talents and skills that allow them to easily capture the creatures in the water. .However, when they transform into a human form, all their abilities have disappeared, and their power is no different from ordinary humanoid orcs. Even because the animal form is hydrophilic, once they land in the form of a beast, their energy will be consumed rapidly, making it difficult for them. Maintain the animal form on the shore.

    This kind of helpless ability allows them to avoid the invasion of foreign tribes in the water, but they can't attack other tribes, so they slowly began to seal themselves up.

    The Shark tribe is completely different from the mainland orcs because of their living habits. In addition, most of the orcs in the Shark tribe are beautiful and beautiful, just like females, but to people who are used to seeing the rough faces of the orcs, they feel that they are not male. Non-female, uncomfortable looking at indescribable.

    Everyone thinks that they are ugly, so they don't have much contact with the mackerel tribe.

.At that time, the mackerel tribe was not popular with non-orcs who generally liked burly and tall orcs. At one time, the fertility was reduced to the lowest level. There were no new cubs in the tribe for more than ten years.