Chapter 32

The orcs who had received the meat followed Wen Lie's example and threw the meat tainted with boneless beast venom into the mouth of the carnivorous beast.

    Because the most powerful weapon of the carnivorous beast is the opponent's venom, the opponent's mouth is always opened subconsciously in the fighting state, which is more convenient for the orcs to "feed".

    In the cold ice season when there is no food, blood-stained, meaty food is irresistible, especially for this group of hungry meat-eaters.

    Soon, the flesh-eating beast, which caused the orcs' headaches not long ago, was easily solved by pieces of meat.

    When the last flesh-eating beast fell, the orcs had not recovered from the trance.

    Is this over?

    The powerful fierce beast that once injured countless, helpless, and even lost combat effectiveness was solved so easily?

.How many orcs lost their arms or thighs because of the meat-eaters, and how many non-orcs lost their lives in the mouths of the meat-eaters.

    But now, all the problems were easily broken by a non-orc named Wen Lie.

    If they hadn't seen it with their own eyes and experienced it with their own eyes, how could they dare to believe that with just a little bit of raw meat, in the blink of an eye, the powerful and invincible carnivorous beast fell in front of them like this.

    ...

    "Roar!!" Zuo yelled, and flew in front of Wenlie, his eyes flashing, "Wenlie! What kind of meat is this?!"

    "They! They fell down so quickly?!"

    After this sentence, all the orcs once again focused their gazes on Wen Lie, with such enthusiastic and pure gazes, as if they were about to burn the entire non-orcs.

.After the violent running, Wen Lie hadn't slowed down. He panted heavily while answering Zuo's question intermittently, "The way he lives is to cure his body, they have such a powerful venom, but it doesn't mean Even if they are not invaded by poison, they should also be allowed to taste the taste of being injured by the venom."

    He grasped his left arm that was so painful that he didn't feel the pain, the fine cold sweat dripped from his forehead, gritted his teeth.

    Zuo Lang's head tilted, his green eyes rolled a few times, but he still didn't understand what Wen Lie was talking about.

    Wen Lie didn't expect him to understand. He looked at Miu and stared closely at the opponent's eyes, with desperate stubbornness, "This is the magic medicine given to me by the animal god. You can deal with any beast just like just now."

    The two looked at each other across the group of flesh-eating beasts, and saw sparks splashing in each other's eyes.

    For a long time, Miao sneered, but he didn't mean to stop Wen Lie.

.Wen Lie leaned against a huge ancient tree, took out the fan vines from the bottom of the backpack that hadn't been cleaned up at the time, removed the part of it that was contaminated with the blood of the raw animal, and quickly bandaged his wounds.

    He must treat his wounds as soon as possible to ensure the flexibility of his left arm movements. The injured orcs and half-orcs over there are still waiting for him to be treated.

    Wen Lie lowered his eyes and pursed his lips, and the action of bandaging himself with one hand was serious and sophisticated. Only he himself knew how absent-minded he was.