Chapter 86

While the orcs were looking for the entrance to the sea again, Wen Lie took out the drawings for making the horn bow and studied it. The main raw materials were animal horns, wood, stones and animal skins.

    The horns are used as bows, stone is used as arrows, animal skins are used as strings, and wood is used for details.

    He happened to have all these things.

    The so-called improvement should be the adjustment of the guide based on the materials available to him.

    Because the other horn bows in the reward are made of metal arrows, the same as Miu's.

    On this long voyage, I don’t know how dangerous it is. It’s natural to have such a powerful weapon close to my body.

    Just look at the small print next to it, animal skins need special tanning, which takes a long time, and it is impossible to make them in a short time.

.Wen Lie didn't have too many regrets. Twenty armor-piercing horn bows, each with fifty arrows, should be able to cope with Miu's killer.

    He was about to walk in the woods outside the valley to find suitable wood for shipbuilding. Miao came over. The wet feathers did not affect his flight. He landed smoothly, and said solemnly, "Found it."

    "Where?"

    "The pool is closest to the foot of the mountain, behind the waterfall."

    "Take me to see."

    At the foot of the mountain, they were taken by Miu to fly over the pool in front. They settled in a low-lying place with a waterfall in front of them.

    Directly down, the momentum is vigorous.

    Looking at the huge waterfall, Miao suddenly picked up the non-orcs, their wings overlapped, and surrounded the two of them, "Hold tight!"

.Like the shuttle of the star river, the silver-white light flashed, and when Wen Lie was put down by the orc, he had already entered the other side of the world.

    They stood in the air, with a wide torrent at their feet, and a high rock wall behind them. They went up along the rock wall. At the fault, the huge hole was half hidden by a waterfall, and half facing diagonally upward, projecting endless sky light. It was the place where they had just entered. .

    The bright sunlight allowed them to see everything here.

    Swimming fish shuttled, light spots drifted away, white stalactites hung upside down, and some even connected to the ground, like tall pillars in a palace, everything is beautiful like fantasy.

    Sure enough, it is a cave.

    At the foot, the seawater opposite them flowed to the end, hitting the rock wall behind them, splashing huge waves, and then hitting the hole above, pouring down with the waterfall curtain in front.

.The swimming fish were mixed in, and they were also concealed by the thick curtain of water.

    There is a rock wall blocking it, no wonder the water pool and the sea clearly communicate with each other, but it is fresh water and salt water.

    Wen Lie admired this huge cave, and suddenly felt something strange in his feet.

    He lowered his head and found that a small golden fish jumped up and bit the animal skin on his foot.

    Wen column: "..."

    He kicked hard and threw the opponent into the water.

    Looking at the huge space above his head, he said: "The tide is about to start to recede, and we will set off when we finish building the ship."