Chapter 20

It’s just, "That’s it?"

    Miao glanced at him, not knowing why, Wen Lie felt that the other party was looking at a fool, "Of course not."

    Not really.

    After all the orcs stopped struggling and moaning, the priest squatted down to observe the orcs' injuries.

    In front of him is the orc named Sen.

    I saw him put his rough fingers into Sen's wound, agitated slightly, and brought out the uncoagulated blood deep in the wound, rubbed his fingertips, and leaned forward to smell it.

    After a while, the priest put his hand into Sen's wound again.

    The wound that seemed to have been caught by the claws of a wild beast was huge and hideous. The strange thing was that from the beginning to the end, Sen had his eyes closed and his face was calm, looking carefully, and pious admiration.

.Like a devoting believer, he gave himself all to the gods who can control everything.

    This time, the priest brought out no longer drops of blood, but a large amount of blood.

    The black tooth priest’s hand was stained with blood, dripping dripping but not dripping. The rough fingers drew a symbol that others could not understand between the orc’s forehead, and the palm of the other hand was attached to the wound, miraculously, The wound is healing slowly.

    In the end, the skin and flesh grew, and the white and tender skin formed a sharp contrast with the surrounding bronze skin.

    The surrounding non-orcs cheered, bowed to the priest in awe and reverence, then quickly carried Sen away and left the stone altar.

    Wen Lie's heart is no longer shocking to describe it!

    The living dead are flesh and bones, that's the level, right?

    With such a superb treatment, I still worry about what disease can't be solved.

.Facts have proved that it is true.

    Miao stared at Wen Lie from the side and saw that the expression on his small, white face changed and changed. After several ups and downs, he couldn't help but sneered and said softly: "The black tooth priest is so powerful that he can't heal his injured leg, and you ..."

    He showed that kind of smile, but his eyes were sharp and sharp, "Is it really the awakening of magic power?"

    Witch power is exclusive to priests. Orcs only know that priests can use witch power to heal them, but they don’t know how he came from. So Wen Lie can heal the stretched leg. All the orcs present are There is no doubt that it is the result of Wen Lie awakening Wu Li.

    Wen Lie's witch power is not strong, so he can't repair his wounds in a flash like the black tooth priest.

    They even thought out excuses for Wen Lie.

    Miu's voice was extremely soft, but it was like a thunder in Wen Lie's ears.

.Ignoring Miu's suspicion, he thought incredulously that such a mysterious and powerful magic power could not cure the fracture?

    Why?

    Next, the behavior of the priest found the answer for him.

    Another badly injured orc was brought to the priest by his family, who happened to be a fractured orc.

    This time, the priest didn't take the blood of the orc anymore, he directly attached his hand to the wound of the orc, and similarly, the wound of the orc's leg grew out of new tissue visible to the naked eye.