Chapter 108

They left Abe in the tent. The little non-orc was also the first time to come to the vulture tribe. Although he knew his uncle was here, he didn't know where he was right now.

    Wen Lie originally planned to take him to find Brie. He guessed that the other party was probably with the people of the Sirius tribe, but today he was busy sorting things out. Before putting this matter into action, he was told to the priest of the Vulture tribe. Many tribes were invited, so this matter was let go.

    When I went to the river bank for a while, I would definitely be able to see all the members of the Sirius Tribe. Then I could find someone to pass the message to Brie.

.Guarded by the orcs in Wencheng, Wen Lie can still sensitively perceive the gaze around him. All tribes come from orcs, and there are no non-orcs and others. Some tribes have priests to follow, but they are also young sang. Cang's non-orc is not very eye-catching and unique. He is not only unique among the people in Wencheng, but obviously, even more so in the entire team.

    But everyone in Wencheng didn't care.

    This is their great witch, can they treat them like ordinary non-orcs? ! Besides, even if they are ordinary non-orcs, orcs are not qualified to restrict people's movement and freedom.

    Those tribes did this without any ghosts in their hearts.

.Wen Lie frowned. He was disgusted with such a look, especially when the opponent had bad intentions in his eyes. Obviously, just like the previous barbarians, he mistaken him for some special existence, and also belittled their Wencheng orcs' behavior. I thought my coat was black, I thought that all the crows in the world were like this.

    Hearing the discussion around him getting louder and louder, some even blatantly pointed at Wen Lie. The villain in his heart trembled a little and looked nervously at Miu with a gloomy face and frowning Wen Lie, for fear that the other party would suddenly turn his face.

    Of course it's not that the people from Wencheng are fighting with these orcs with dirty mouths. What's the matter with him? If possible, he would hate to go up and fight so that they can't even recognize his mother! He was afraid that the other party would follow the other party's words and remember that he and Adi had thought the same way before!

.In addition to being brutal, Niugu orcs were still not so big-hearted, being infected by their own captain, and began to get nervous.

    Don't blame them for this, they also just learned from a gossiping orc in Wencheng that this terrible guy named Miao is their "patriarch"!

    And this non-orc named Wenlie is not only not used by Wencheng Orcs to exchange salt or non-orcs, nor is it because of their patriarch’s "great love" that he followed all the way to exchange salt to watch the fun, he actually belongs to this group of orcs" priest"!

    There is also a tribe named Wencheng!

    sky! The orcs are on!

    Has the division of the Sirius tribe reached this point? This group of werewolves, who are not afraid of death, actually established their own patriarch, built a new tribe, and found such a small priest! !

.The Niugu Tribe orcs who deeply believed that the other party was the Sirius Tribe orcs and were "verified" by Wencheng's Big Mouth Orcs were too shocked.

    They couldn't believe it.

    This group of orcs are too bold.

    Aren't you afraid that the old priest of the Sirius tribe will trouble them? That is one of the best priests on the Orc Continent!