Chapter 37

Facing the envy of his friends, Baihe Gao, who was "high hopes" by the great witch, raised his head proudly, but immediately lowered his head and stared at the great witch's movements carefully, fearing that he might miss a little bit of detail. I can't understand it, and I live up to Da Wu's expectations.

    The fat of the meat-eating beasts had been shaved separately by the beasts and put them together. Wen Lie's arm was injured and it was difficult for him to make big movements, so he had to ask Baihegao to wash the fat piece by piece.

    Waiting for the two cubs to come back, they told the two who were going to get into the pot to stay away from the pot, use the fan cane stems and leaves to dry the bottom of the pot as much as possible, and put a piece of fat into it.

    The fat that solidified into a beautiful milky white in the severe cold began to become transparent and shrunk little by little from the outside to the inside under the high temperature, and turned into a colorless liquid with a tempting fragrance.

.There was a familiar smell in the air, and the orcs who had eaten raw meat for two days couldn't help it, and stretched their noses to sniff towards the stone pot.

    Even Bai Heya, who listened to Wen Lie's suggestion and soaked in the tub to absorb the remaining liquid medicine, couldn't help but jump out of the pot!

    Fortunately, the two cubs knew the severity, and Mo Hege was watching, and they gave up this very attractive plan.

    After watching Wen Lie demonstrate twice, Baihe Gao was able to get started gradually.

    The orcs wished that they could boil the oil quickly so that they could grab the remaining large pieces of oily residue to eat. When Baihegao ran over and asked for the pot, the orcs waved their big hands and took the two largest pots except the bone pot. The stone pot was divided.

    Anyway, the big bone pot is enough for them to cook the meat, and the rest is better than nothing, which is not of much use.

.The two cubs obeyed the instructions of the great witch, and successfully obtained two large stone pots from the "savage god and evil" Zuowu Wu. For a moment, they felt confident and felt that not all the orcs were as scary as Zhan said, dragging the heavy stone. When the pot was about to leave, the two cubs couldn't help showing shy smiles to the orcs.

    Jing was courageous. Seeing that the orcs gave them the stone pot without hesitation, the little hand with his back fiddled with him for a while, and he actually handed over a large piece of grease that the great witch rewarded him. The little round cheeks flushed and the kitten scratched. With the same face, he quickly and lightly placed it on the animal skin beside the two orcs.

    Seeing Zuo Wu Wu was taken aback.

    After a long time, after the two half-orc cubs ran back, and started to learn to smell the stone pot and ready to put fat, Wu Cai touched one of his stubbles and turned around, and slapped his big palm on Zuo’s. On the shoulder, haha ​​twice, "This bastard is quite sensible."
.Zuo snatched the greasy residue in his hand and gave him a blank look. If the other party quickly took the greasy residue on the animal skin and bit it when he was not saying this, he would still be able to follow him. Say a few words.

    Towards the evening, when only half of their faces were left in the two suns on the horizon, the orcs cooked all their meat, and Wen Lie and the two half-orc cubs were also approaching the end of their oil cooking work.

    He was so tired that he hadn't eaten for most of the day. When he was hungry, he picked up the greasy dregs. At this moment, the greasy dregs in his stomach made him particularly uncomfortable.