Chapter 36

However, when they knew Wen Lie was a great witch, and the great witch clearly told them that they could not attack other tribes, everyone was a little scared, and for the first time they did not obey Miu's words and chose to listen to the great witch's words.

    But that said, Miao is the future patriarch they recognized. Of course, everyone is not willing to cause dissatisfaction with the future patriarch because of this incident.

    Therefore, Bang came to persuade Miu, it is representative of everyone's meaning.

    Don't look at the orcs squatting in a row to watch the great witch cast spells like quail, without moving their eyes, but in fact, hair has grown in their hearts and their ears have been erected high. Just listen to their movements.

    Miao made enough gestures before pretending to be persuaded to be shaken, glanced coldly at the row of quail on the ground, pinched a piece of "meat stick" in his hand and threw it into his mouth, chewing and saying: " Stare at him and see what he is doing to those little boys?"

.Of course Miao knew that Wen Lie was doing an awakening ritual, but the movements of non-orcs were too weird, and they were not at all the same as the rituals performed by priests he had seen before.

    He has been thinking about the non-orcs taking out the "silver needle" for the past two days. The non-orcs killed him and said that it was bestowed by the beast god, but the beast god waited for him to give him something, don't do anything else?

    Of course Miao didn't know what space was, and he couldn't imagine that there was an invisible space around him to hold things, but this did not prevent him from intuition that non-orcs still had something to hide from him.

    In fact, he doesn't necessarily have to figure this out, as long as the non-orcs are "great witches" and can help him.

    But I don't know why, he just wants to know, just can't see that something other than the orcs is hiding from him.

.Not only does he want to know the secrets of non-orcs, he also wants non-orcs to be obedient.

    At the beginning, he felt that the non-orc was soft, very like a white-haired beast with no attack power, and he always wanted to touch the non-orc with both hands and feet.

    But when the non-orcs became his great witch and cheated him, Miao began to feel very angry. He felt that he was deceived by the non-orcs and the soft white beast was gone. He stared at the non-orcs and wanted to choke him to death. other side.

    But then he thought for a long time, gritted his teeth, and even breathed shortly at the thought of the provocative face of the non-orcs, and wanted to crush the non-orcs hard.

    However, another kind of desire, hope, transpired out of this gritted teeth, and occupied Miu's mind.

    It makes him want to conquer and tame each other even more.

.Just like when he was a little orc, hit a blue-haired eagle that could not be surrendered until it could only crawl under his feet, only listening to him and eating what he fed.

    Miao looked at the rock wall above the cave with his arm pillowed, and the more he thought about it, the more he couldn't sleep. Suddenly, he felt that non-orcs were fighting against him everywhere, which made him extremely satisfied.

    He is a natural hunter. He was hurt by the prey. On the contrary, he got more and more frustrated, stimulating the desire to conquer in the bones and blood.

    Compared with the fragile white-haired beast that died at a pinch, the unruly flying eagle was more suitable for him.

    Seeing Miu throwing the meat strips in his mouth, he didn't know what joy he thought of, his gloomy expression finally eased, he couldn't help but smile, and secretly gestured to the orcs staring here, and took his orders. go.