Chapter 49

Wen Lie did not explain to them, "Everyone will gather outside the cave tomorrow, including the orcs."

    The half-orc cubs haven't been relieved from the surprise of joining the new tribe and being able to follow the big witch from now on. At this moment, they heard Wenlie's words and couldn't help but looked over in surprise.

    Zhan hesitated to speak but stopped, "The Great Witch..."

    Although he was dissatisfied, it was true that the orcs were far less powerful than the orcs.

    Zhan was very worried, worried that the half-orcs would suffer heavy casualties in this hunting, and even more worried that they would inflict great damage on the great witch.

    I remembered the last time the great witch was injured by a meat-eating beast for helping them, and since the wound hasn't healed yet, Zhan couldn't stop feeling guilty.

    Wen Lie misunderstood his unfinished meaning, thinking that he was only worried about the safety of the orcs, and said: "Don't worry, I guarantee that the stars will not have any damage."

.Zhan wanted to say something, but Wen Lie stopped him and said with a smile: "Tomorrow I will teach you how to hunt, and everyone will be fine."

    Zhan nodded relievedly, as long as Da Wu wouldn't get hurt.

    The orcs heard what the great witch meant, but someone was unhappy. One of the orcs muttered, "They can help them!"

    Wen Lie stood diagonally across from him, Wen Yan's gentle face disappeared without a trace, his eyes were cold, and he shouted, "Stand out!"

    The orc was taken aback for a moment, and only when he came into contact with Wen Lie's cold eyes did he realize that the great witch was talking about him.

    The look made the orc suddenly cold, he subconsciously took a step forward, and when he recovered, his face flushed.

    He was actually scared by a non-orc? !

    Even the Wuya priest would never let him have this feeling as if he was completely suppressed.

.The orcs' respect for the priests originated from the mysterious power and healing power of the other party, as well as the identity of the messenger of the other party's gods.

    Strength is not the strength of the priests.

    They have always been gentle and wise.

    But now, the orcs felt unprecedented strength in Wen Lie.

    "Remember what you said today." Wen Lie said, "Lu was removed from his name and stayed."

    Ignoring the dissatisfaction of the orcs, he looked around for a week, with a pressing aura, "Who has any objections? Stand up now, I only give you this one chance."

    No one speaks.

    "Well, since you all agree to the above arrangement, don't let me hear similar words again."

    He would not say nonsense that everyone is equal, which has no moral significance to these orcs.

.Only by putting the facts in front of them and defeating them with the truth will the arrogant beast bow its head.

    It was resolved here, but the few who had just been sentenced to death began to return to their senses, Wu protested, "It's the cubs playing with Zuowa Ko, we are just helping them fight, why can't we go hunting?"

    The others also nodded, and they will also go hunting with the great witch.

    Yu was so angry with him, "That's because you want to fight!"