Chapter 66

Wen Lie was surprised, but he didn't expect the orc to name him after him.

    He was silent for a while, and did not refute, but, "Wencheng."

    "The new place is called Wencheng, Cheng," Wen Lie thought for a while and explained, "It means the biggest tribe."

    The crowd was quiet, and then they applauded, "Wencheng is good! Wencheng designated by the beast god must be the largest tribe!" The great witch is so powerful, and the powerful orc patriarch, they will surely be able to build the largest tribe in the Orc Continent. ! !

    As for the question Nora asked, Wen Lie said: "Let’s call the priest, the witch is the witch, and the priest is the priest. Usually the priest should do and do what he can do, and come to me if he can’t do it. When he wants to find a servant priest , You can also organize it yourself."

.Xiong Gutou was still a little unhappy, but Wen Lie had already spoken, and he didn't refute, and nodded, "That's not bad, I'll still be a servant priest. When I learn more, I can replace me as a priest."

    Ever since I heard all the deeds of Wen Lie, I have been full of admiration for this little great witch. He sat on the wooden block his mother made for him, staring at Wen Lie with scorching eyes, "Great Witch, let me follow you. Let’s learn how to make food! I tried it. The white powder is mixed with the remaining water after boiling the green stone mushroom. The white powder is not so unpalatable, and it can be made into a ball, which is convenient to carry."

    He hasn't spoken, and he slapped Adi on the head lightly, and lightly rebuked: "You are eating that again! I lost my stomach for a day and I forgot it yesterday?!"

    Zhonghe Nora also looked over, his eyes full of disapproval.

.They only learned yesterday that their son and Xiong Gu were sneaking together, and they were actually tinkering with a kind of edible soil!

    They also tasted a little bit. After eating, their stomachs were a little up, but they were able to take care of their fullness. They were all hungry. Although they found it unpalatable, everyone was very happy to find this edible soil.

    It's just that the body is not very good, and it will be uncomfortable for a long time after eating this, so they are not willing to let him eat.

    Touching his head, smiled at the three of them to please.

    Wen Lie was very interested in the white powder, and he asked, "Do you have any more? I'll try it."

    The spirit came immediately, his face was affirmed and proud, he bent down and pulled out a fist-sized cylindrical cork from the middle of the sitting wooden block. The wooden block was actually hollow. He reached in and took out an animal skin. Small parcel.

.As he opened it, he said, "There is only a little left, originally we planned to wait..."

    Originally, I planned to wait for Wen Lie and the others to leave, and then send someone to the South Wilderness to collect this kind of soil back to eat, but now they are all going to follow the big witch, and of course they won't hide it from everyone.

    Wen Lie took the small piece of soil that was kneaded into a round cake, and because it was soaked in green stone mushroom soup, it showed a faint green color, which was very beautiful.

    From a closer look, this kind of soil is actually very delicate, and it feels like sucking in his hand. Wen Lie gently grabbed a small piece, hesitated, and put it in his mouth. It was a bitter sweetness with a bitterness. The smell of rushing out,