Chapter 174: Well sure, that's me !

Start from the beginning

"... In any case, that's what I needed ! Here I come, Ace !! Shortcut !!"

*POP*

Mihawk: This is far from over. I told you, you're still well within my range.

Marco: Vista !! Lend them a hand !

Vista: Roger that ! Leave it to me !

Mihawk: ... Whitebeard pirates' fifth division commander, Floral Blade Vista...

 Whitebeard pirates' fifth division commander, Floral Blade Vista

Vista: A pleasure, Hawkeye Mihawk. So you've heard of me ?

Mihawk: I would be a fool if I had not...

Luffy: that was close ! Who's that old guys ? Whoever it is, thanks !!

Mihawk: 'That is no skill or technique... But the simple ability to turn those around him into his allies... I would call that the most dangerous ability, in this entire ocean... !'

Luffy: Move it !!

Garp: ... ... Hm.

"Why hello there. Fleet Admiral, expired fossil, nice to meet y'all in this lovely war."

Garp: If anything... My biggest regret is letting Ace and Luffy in your care... I should've expected that much.

Ace: G- Get out of here !! You don't...

"Stand a chance ? Oh, but I know that. I know that he knows that I know that, and he knows that. My head hurts, probably from Mihawk earlier."

Sengoku: ... Garp, what are you sitting here for ?! The enemy managed to breach all the way to here !!

Garp: Sengoku, if he really wanted to free Ace, he would've tried it already.

"Yup. Not stupid enough to try that right under the Fleet Admiral's nose. It's just a friendly reminder... You lot better not take your eyes off me for an instant, or you might regret it."

*POP*

Garp: 'I can't even tell if he's a terrifying strategist or just stupid... What he said basically was "Leave Luffy alone, I'm the real threat here"... Really, I can never read this guy...' ... Wait, expired fossil ?! You little- COME BACK HERE THIS INSTANT !!

*As the execution draws ever close... A number of shocking truths have come to light. A massive breakout of over two hundred convicts from the impenetrable gaol of Impel Down... And the notorious prisoners making their sudden appearance on the battlefield... The spectacle that unfolds hardly appears to be of this world... A true ultimate battle set to change the course of history ! The people of the world can only hold their breath and watch as the course of their future is decided here.*

Soldier: Fleet Admiral ! The preparations are complete !

Sengoku: including the operation on the bay shore ?