| 24: upperclass |

I get I look like a thug, but I tried to dress up today with the help of Miran

I wore a navy blue silk shirt and my top buttons were undone, partially exposing my inked chest. My sleeves were rolled up, and I wore a grey waistcoat that sat perfectly around my frame.

I wore matching navy blue silk trousers that reached the tips of my black pointed shoes.

Miran encouraged me to remove my piercings to look less 'intimidating'.

Pfft, my ass. I would never go without my piercings- they are my identity.

Plus, I couldn't care less since I'd already caused a stir in the foyer, with the rich assholes gawping at me from the moment I stepped in.

"N-no Sir!!" Jeremy stuttered, "Come this way, Mr Min and Miss Ryu"

Miran shot me a nervous glance, and we followed the dimwit to our reserved spots.

"Welcome to Dupain-Cheng restaurant, which is the renowned haven in North London, that holds the fusion of French and Chinese delicacies. Both of you have made an un-regrettable choice tonight, choosing to dine with us" Jeremy proudly announced.

I don't feel the slightest bit welcomed, considering how much unnecessary attention I've faced since coming through this damn place's doors.

I'm only here for Miran; otherwise I would've gotten the fuck out of here long ago.

Miran excitedly glanced around at our surroundings, as we made our way through the restaurant's halls, and received startled and fearful looks from everyone.

I rolled my eyes at their whispering until we finally reached the grand doors of the dining area.

"And prepare your eyes and mouths, for the meal of a lifetime..." Jeremy grinned as he pushed open the doors.

"Woah..." Miran gasped, as we made our way into the lavish dining area.

A similar interior followed to the foyer, with grand pillars placed around the entire dining hall, and mini chandeliers hung from every section of it.

Circular tables were placed around the entire room, covered in khaki lace and coated with the finest cutlery and glasses.

Families, friends, couples and singletons sat around many tables, which all had one thing in common- they were all affluent.

Now I certainly didn't belong here... considering my roots...

As Jeremy led Miran and me to our designated table, our peers' curious, disgusted, wondering eyes turned to me.

Silly fuckers...

Whispers and mumbles filled the dining hall as we finally sat down, and Jeremy gave us our menus and left.

"Yoongi..." Miran began, as she cupped her cheeks, "This soooo amazing!! Thank you for agreeing to this!!"

"Pfft. I'm starting to regret it now" I rolled my eyes, and clenched my fists at the unnecessary attention I was receiving.

"Oh Yoongi..." Miran mumbled solemnly, "They're just jealous of you. Where's the silver-dragon, who doesn't give a damn about what anyone thinks of him?"

I couldn't help but smile at her words. "As if I gave two fucks about what anyone here thinks" I mumbled, causing Miran to giggle.

"Better not let them hear you say that" She snickered, glancing around.

"Are Mr Min and Miss Ryu ready to order now?" Jeremy suddenly asked, causing me to gasp.

"You almost scared the shit out of me!" I grumbled, earning myself a couple of shocked glances and whispers.

"Yoongi!!" Miran scolded.

"Sorry... it just slipped out" I nervously giggled, earning myself a glare from her.

Jeremy coughed, "My apologies Mr Min. May I have both your orders now?"

I glanced at Miran, signalling for her to speak.

"I'll have the Scottish smoked salmon with baby king Edward potatoes, drizzled in butter" Miran announced, as Jeremy scribbled away at his notebook.

"And you Mr Min?" He narrowed his eyes at me.

"I'll have chardonnay wine, steamed beef with mashed rosemary potatoes" I responded dryly, earning myself a glare from the man.

"May I have an ID Mr Min?"

"I'm sorry what? Can't you see I'm an adult?" I snapped, feeling my blood boil.

"I'm sorry Sir," An annoying smirk spread across the dumbass's face, "It's our restaurant's policy to confirm the ages of those... who look underage when ordering alcohol from us"

The fuck is he playing at?!

"Your vision must be clouded with shit or something, because I have tattoos for Pete's sake. I'm clearly of age can you not see?" I growled, slamming my fist down.

I ignored the increased mumbles and glares from others around us.

"Yoongi..." Miran placed her hand on mine, as concern swirled in her eyes, "Do as he says. Please..."

I clenched my jaw and looked away. He's taking the piss!! I feel violated!!

I rolled my eyes the hardest I've done in ages, and stuck my hand in my pocket.

"Here" I scoffed, showing the man my ID. "Happy now?"

Jeremy's smirk grew as he studied my ID. "Many thanks. Both of your orders will be with you in the earliest possible convenience" He bowed and walked away.

"Asshole" I grumbled, watching the fucker disappear into the hall's kitchen, "Is it me or does this man seem to have a grudge against me?"

Upon hearing no response, I turned to a rather bewildered Miran as her eyes bulged at me and her mouth hung open.

"Oi Miran, you alright?" I waved my hands in front of her face. No response.

"Miran? Hello?" I raised my eyebrows at the woman. What's with her?

"I can't believe it...y-you're..." She stuttered, covering her mouth in shock.

"I'm what..?" I crossed my arms, an unsettling feeling rising in me as I nervously stared at the woman.

Surely Miran couldn't have seen my ID... I rammed it high enough in that assholes face so she wouldn't see!!

"...Miran?!"

She slammed her hands against the table, "...T-twenty e-eight?!"

____