𝐈𝐗 • ❝𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐢𝐭?❞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 • 𝐈𝐗|| ❝𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐢𝐭?❞

>𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

𝐋 𝐔 𝐍 𝐀 • 𝐆 𝐎 𝐌 𝐄 𝐙

I glance to my left and to my right, I see no one in eyesight and take this chance again to take control. I take in a deep breath as I head towards Bruno's office. Bruno is thankfully out of the building, he and someone called Cameron had some work to do. What work? I had no idea.

I quickly open Bruno's office door and close it behind me when I was finally inside. I look around and see nothing suspicious already. I take in a deep breath in preparation for what I'm about to do.

Opening the draws widely almost pulled them off of their hinges, I rummage around in the draws in hope I'd find something, anything that could help me and my position at the station. But so far, there is nothing here.

Minutes pass and it already feels like hours, I'm still glancing around through each of the draws to find something, I lift up piles of paper and files which have backdated from the beginning of the year until I can hear the clicking. I look up out of the window and spot a fully maksed individual on the opposite side of the building. From a distance it was even difficult to see who they may be, or who they even are.

I ran to hide behind the desk but it was no use, the glass shattered all over the floor as the sniper bullet caught my stomach, I groan out in pain and hold my wound tight–trying not to loose too much blood.

My eyes begin to flutter, it's almost impossible to keep them open, but I still try and fight off the pain no matter how much my eyes wanted to disobey my mind.

The office door burst open and I was soon in the presence of two tall men, they stood over me with shock written all over their faces. But I couldn't make out who they were, everything was a blur and my eyes couldn't stay open any longer.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

"Mummy!" Her screams echo through my ears with a high pitch. I look around the darkness but can't find her anywhere.

"Alessia!" I exclaim loud enough in hopes she would hear me and escape the man who has held her captive.

"Help!" She yelps, "Help mummy!" I burst into tears and continue to run in the dark, tripping over a large log which causes me to twist my ankle and fall on my face, soon closing my eyes after experiencing the pain shooting through my body.

My eyes open slightly, only allowing a certain amount of light in. I take in a deep breath and already try to sit myself up–not even knowing where I am.