𝐗𝐈𝐈 • ❝𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐬❞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 • 𝐗𝐈𝐈|| ❝𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐬❞

>𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

𝐃 𝐀 𝐍 𝐓 𝐄 • 𝐑 𝐔 𝐒 𝐒 𝐎

Bruno's face is full of fury, I can feel the anger already radiating off of his body.

"Why the fuck would you put her in there Dante?" He runs his fingers through his hair and tugs at his scalp.

"Justin attacked her." He admits, I look at my brother and feel the anger boiling within my body, my body is becoming hotter and hotter with each second that goes past.

"He..." I couldn't even express my words, I couldn't get them out.

"He attacked her?" I raise my brow and ball up my fists, I'm furious. Bruno nods with hesitation. I look at him and push my way pass him.

I run down the mental stairs and watch as Justin finishes his glass of whiskey with ice. I pick up Justin by the collar and shove him and his body against the wall.

"You attacked her?!" I shout in his face.

"Boss-" But my fist is already collided with his jaw, I watch as he uses his hand to hold his jaw into place and watch me with wonder in his eyes.

"Non colpiamo le donne!" [We don't hit women]

I shove Justin against the wall and walk away as he begins to cough.

Bruno looks at me and follows me into my office.

"What was that?" He asks and sits on the leather seat, staring at me blankly with his eyes wide. I take in a deep breath and covery busted knuckles from the wall a few days ago, and now Justin's jaw.

"We don't hit women Bruno..." I sigh. He looks at me with pity, I take in a deep breath and watch as his eyes look down to the floor, feeling a similar emotion to what I'm feeling.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Bruno's voice, it was soft and barely there. It wanted to be a whisper. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair, tugging hard at my scalp.

I look at him and bluntly say "No."

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

It's midnight and I already know I won't be sleeping tonight, so a shower is on the cards.

I open up my en-suite door and shut it straight behind me, not allowing any other air into the room with me.