𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈 • ❝𝐈'𝐦 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲❞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 • 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈|| ❝𝐈'𝐦 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲❞

> 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃

𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞)

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

𝐋 𝐔 𝐍 𝐀 • 𝐆 𝐎 𝐌 𝐄 𝐙

It was mid-day and still no sign of Alessia. My mind was all over the place that I had to call Maya and my mother. Not to my surprise, but they were both horrified. My mum had always treated Alessia as if she was her own, and Maya? Well she was like family to Alessia, and it was only recent before her abduction that she had wanted to see her again.

I watch as all of the men patrol around Italy, Dante has demanded I keep a low down just in case the Black Eagles come back for me. I tried to put up a fight, but I couldn't imagine what Dante must've gone through.

My mind travels, and sets on one particular person. Draco. I couldn't believe he was a dirty cop, I know I can't talk but I didn't work with the bad guys, he helped them take my daughter... Take me as well. Everything seems like a mess, a huge mess. All I want is Alessia to come home and be with us.

My mind backtracks, home. Ever since we came to the Russo's mansion that's all it's ever been, a place where we feel protected, cared for and loved. We were all a family.

I had thanked Justin recently for finding me, no one would've thought to patrol the house while the demons are behind the bars. I don't even know how Draco managed to get behind the fully secured barriers. Clearly not secure enough.

I pull the mug closer to my hands. It was getting colder and colder outside, it only made my anxiety worse. I didn't know where Alessia was or if she was safe or not. Is she too cold? Is she in another country? Or under our nose?

Dante and the men are convinced now that the whole of Italy has been patrolled that they're no longer here anymore, but what if they were on the move at the same time and were just passing one another? It was like a cat and mouse game, always on the move yet never caught.

The sudden noise of the back door shutting startles me from my thoughts but it's only Cameron who came in with soaking wet hair from the rain. Italy didn't rain often, but when it did it poured.

"How are you?" I asked, he shrugs his shoulders, "Better than you I assume." He says sympathetically. But his eyes suddenly gleemed with light with a thought.