𝐈𝐈 • ❝𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧❞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 • 𝐈𝐈 || ❝𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧❞

>𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

𝐋 𝐔 𝐍 𝐀 • 𝐆 𝐎 𝐌 𝐄 𝐙

I hate doing this, but sometimes you have to go through with situations like this. I take in a deep breath and watch as the excitement is beaming from Alessia's face.

She loves seeing her Nanna, I just hate putting my mother in these situations. I always feel awful for making her babysit. But today, I have no choice.

I knock on the door and allow the noise to echo through, I hate waiting and making her look after Alessia. The guilt suddenly consumes me as soon as she opens the door to reveal her youthful skin. Her brown hair is tamed and her eyes are full of kindness. It's always been my mother and I in my eyes, my father shouldn't have been in the picture at all.

Alessia hugs my mother tightly, squeezing her with happiness and joy.

My mother bends to the floor to become the same height as Alessia. Her lips part as she lets out her sweet voice. "What would you like to do today Alessia?" She asks with a raised brow.

Alessia looks at her blankly as she attempts to plan the day. My mother and I chuckle at her lightly.

I get onto the floor and look at Alessia, I'm now level with her and see her beautiful face perfectly.

"Mummy's got some stuff to do today, okay? I won't be back late. But make sure you're a good girl for Nanna." I look at her and watch as her small arms wrap around my neck and pull me close. I inhale her scent and take in a deep breath to prepare myself for the day ahead without my favourite company.

"I love you mamma, I'll be good!" She exclaims and takes my mother's hand with joy.

"I love you too, I know you will." I smile and let Alessia run into the front room to gather up all of the toys my mother has collected for the past few years for her.

I get up and face my mother, her facial expression has now changed and is full with a forced smile. Her eyes have dropped and have no sparkle in them.

"Are you okay?" I question my mother and wait for her reply.

"Just, your work. They're not easy on you at all Luna." Her voice breaks mid-sentance which only allows the guilt to consume me more, I would've happily seen my mother today. But not in circumstances like this. We could've been watching films all day, filling our faces with all of the junk we could find. But no, I have to attend work for some bizarre reason. Why I Allowed Jay to pull me in I don't know. But what I do know is that I need money for Alessia and I.