𝐕𝐈𝐈 • ❝𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲❞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 • 𝐕𝐈𝐈|| ❝𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲❞

>𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

𝐋 𝐔 𝐍 𝐀 • 𝐆 𝐎 𝐌 𝐄 𝐙

Staring out of the window on a Monday morning was not what I expected, nor the environment that I'm in. My mind still roams around with questions filled to the brim, ready to explode any when.

A knock emerges on my door, startling me in the process and removing me from my thoughts.

"Come in." I mutter, hoping my words reached the other side of the door. My office was open with windows, but hardly where the door was. Making it difficult to see who could be waiting behind that barrier for me.

The door opened wide revealing Bruno standing there smartly. He's wearing a black suit, under that a black buttoned shirt. I release a smile as soon as his eyes lay on mine.

"Let's take a walk." He demands softly, I nod and stand up out of my seat grabbing my phone so no one can see it while I'm gone.

I close up the office door and watch as Bruno already begins to walk away.

I catch up to him and walk by his side, taking each step just like him so I fit in with the other office members here.

"So, I know I've settled you in slightly here but we're soon to have a meal." He turns and smiles at me, the curve on his face tugs at the corners of his mouth revealing the beauty.

"Meal?" I question curiously.

"Yes, I know you haven't been here that long, but we have a get together now and again to speak... Business." A smile is still patched onto his face and he turns to see if anyone else is around, when no one is in sight he finishes his sentence.

"You could come, if you wanted." Worry isntandly bombards my body with questions, why me? Why now? He looks at me with wide eyes and takes in a deep breath.

"I know you've got some issues with some members of staff, but don't let them get to you, especially my brother." He chuckles and I join in too. I've never really understood why his brother dislikes me so much. Maybe he's just scared.

"So, where is this meal?" I raise my brow to try and show an interest to this event, but this wasn't what I expected to be told at ten o'clock in the morning, my mind is barely awake.