𝐗𝐈𝐕 • ❝𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧❞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 • 𝐗𝐈𝐕|| ❝𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧❞

> 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

𝐋 𝐔 𝐍 𝐀 • 𝐆 𝐎 𝐌 𝐄 𝐙

The question was keeping me up all night, do I let Alessia stay here for awhile until things die down? Do I risk putting her into this kind of potision... Does it means she's in trouble? Or does it mean she's protected?

I've been tossing and turning and I'm staring up at the ceiling weighing out my options. I sigh and run my hands down my face in agonising frustration.

Yawning for the forth time this morning was already draining me enough, I sit up out of the bed and watch as my stitch on my stomach is flashing in front of the white sheets, I'm staying in the hospital like room for now, which isn't as bad as I thought it would be.

I close the door and walk out, but suddenly bump into some sort of hard barrier.

"I'm so sorry." I say as quickly as I can to regret stepping in someones way, but when I back away all I can see is the familiar tall, dark and handsome.

"D–Draco?" I cock up my brow with surprise.

"Um, hey." He smiles with his bright teeth, but the aching feeling in my chest is straining.

"You're– you're with them?" I looked up at him and his smile suddenly disappears, the only motion that is taking place is his light nod, he's apart of this mafia... He is involved in this horror of a situation. I take in a deep breath and nod back, unsure to what it is I am nodding to.

I walk past him and feel the air thin already, causing me to get calmer before I look around for Bruno. But before I know it I'm already bumping into other things.

"I'm sorry!" I exclaim again and watch as the little girl before me is smiling and chuckling.

"Don't worry about it." She looks at me with her hazel orbs that are full of kindness, and her two identical dimples glance at me as she releases a smile.

"Who are you?" I ask politey and watch as she stares at me in the dressing gown, "Isn't that my mummy's?" She raises her brow and I nod repeatedly.

I look behind her and watch as her mother walks closer and closer with her curled brown hair, she holds her daughter tight and looks up at me.