𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 • ❝𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐲❞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 • 𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈|| ❝𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐲❞

> 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

𝐃 𝐀 𝐍 𝐓 𝐄 • 𝐑 𝐔 𝐒 𝐒 𝐎

"What's something you've always wanted to do?" I ask her, glaring at her with my stern eyes. I want to keep holding her for bizarre reason, but I continue to do so.

She thinks for a moment and then looks up at me with her face gleeming with happiness, her plump lips part and she begins to speak softly, "I've always wanted to go on the boats here, travel along the lake, the water always looks beautiful, peaceful..." I nod and take her hand, I direct it to follow me in which her body listens.

We walk up the stairs and exist out of the pool, word hasn't got out yet that Alessia is my daughter, but as soon as she knows, everyone else will soon get a sniff.

I allow Luna to follow me into the kitchen where I make a coffee for Luna and I, she thanks me and takes a large sip, without feeling the burning hot sensation rum down her throat; tearing at her skin. She looks out of the window as the sky begins to darken but I can't take my eyes off of her, I feel the urge, like a magnet just to draw myself nearer to get a sniff of her, she smells a lot like coconut, but something else... Something spicy.

The kiss we had was passionate, hungry, burning for more. I don't usually kiss a woman knowing it won't go elsewhere, god, I don't kiss a woman full stop, the intimate feeling of having someones lips on you, sharing saliva. It puts me off unless I'm drunk on alcohol. But today it didn't take me a drop of alcohol, I needed to feel Luna's lips on mine, I have no idea what's going on, but this needs to stop. I can't let the kiss happen again.

"I'll take you, tonight." She looks at me with her mouth shaped like an 'O' I chuckle and take her hand into mine again and feel the electrical impulse shoot through my fingers to around my body. And here I say no to kisses.

"Why?" She cocks up her brow and stares at me dangerously, I look at her end wedge myself into her space. "Why not?" I reply with a smirk running across my face, I need to ensure Luna and I are on good times before we tell our daughter who I am, Alessia and I have built a relationship slightly, but we can't announce the truth unless all is fixed.

"Okay." She states with a suspicious tone, "I'll come with you." I smile and she sighs in defeat. I look up at the clock in the kitchen which views 13:00PM. I look back at Luna and begin to talk once again.

"Be ready at seven." She nods in agreement but stops me in my tracks, pulling me back away.

"When should I tell Alessia?" I sigh at her question but she stops, she nods at me knowing that my glare answers her question for her.