𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈 • ❝𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧❞/𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 • 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈|| ❝𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧❞

> 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

𝐋 𝐔 𝐍 𝐀 • 𝐆 𝐎 𝐌 𝐄 𝐙

I wake up to the feeling of warmth, I find Dante's arms wrapped right around my body. It had been two weeks since we've brought Alessia home. And to be honest? So much has happened.

Dante and I are officially dating now, even though he continues to joke that what we have is just a bed thing. Alessia is happy that her mum and dad are finally together, and my wounds? Well they're getting there.

Dante's light snoring however, only encourages me to poke him on the arm.

"Hmm? Zaffiro." His gruff voice only sent shivers down my body. It didn't take him long until his fingers were smoothing my arms and feeling the goosebumps. His mouth comes close to my ear with a whisper, "Do you like my voice?" I hear him chuckle behind me which only causes me to giggle.

"Dante?" I turn around to face him and watch as his eyes light up. He looks at me and nods for me to continue.

"What does Zaffiro mean?" My pronunciation was off completely, but I guess that's what happens when you're not one hundred percent Italian.

"Saphire." His gruff voice replies. He's had a shave since we've gotten Alessia back, I liked him having a longer beard, but I definitely prefer him with a shorter one. I look at him and watch as he smiles.

"Why Saphire?"

"Because your eyes are the most beautiful that I have ever seen." He raises his hand and cups my chin, pulling my face close to his, forcing our lips to touch roughly.

I try not to smile while his lips and teeth are attacking me but I stuggle as soon as he puts my body under his.

"Dante stop! Alessia will come in soon!" I squeal and try not to laugh.

"Well then Zaffiro, you better stop squealing and not be so loud." I nod slowly and feel as his fingers begin to glide up my naked legs. I release a smile and wait for his lips to conquer mine.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

It was now the afternoon and we were all outside, some of us on deck chairs, some of us standing by the pool drinking coke.

Alessia was soon back in her own skin as she is running around with Violetta. I was worried to begin with about her, witnessing me go through the torture Ivan put me through. She hasn't spoken a word of it other than the day, I told her I was fine and there was nothing to worry about, but I told her that she should never put up with shit like that.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐔𝐍𝐕𝐄𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄 3.1 [𝑆𝑇𝐴𝑁𝐷-𝐴𝐿𝑂𝑁𝐸] [𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙿𝙻𝙴𝚃𝙴] 🎉