𝐕 • ❝𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝❞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 • 𝐕 || ❝𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝❞

>𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

𝐃 𝐀 𝐍 𝐓 𝐄 • 𝐑 𝐔 𝐒 𝐒 𝐎

"Sputalo fuori Justin!" [Spit it out] My frustration grows and the anger in my body is already over-spilling.

"I don't trust the assistant, she seems...–"

"–Weird?" I question and cock up my eyebrow.

He sighs and runs his fingers through his blonde hair. "There's just something about her boss." I roll my eyes and even though I already despise the woman we just never know and can't assume.

"Let's just see how it all goes, if there is a slight change in her behaviour then we'll be onto her, but she hasn't really done anything yet Justin." I chuckle, "Just take it easy, I know you don't like her." I smile at him and pat my hand on his shoulder for reassurance. I glance around and look over Justin's shoulder and see my father standing there with his arms crossed.

"Do you want to explain to me what is going on Dante?" My father questions, and I shake my head. Justin instantly moves away and walks back towards his car. I sigh and watch as my father's expression changes on his face.

"There isn't much to say dad." I state and he gives me the 'Don't-give-me-that' facial expression.

"Very well, just make sure you don't do it when we have a family meal next time." He raises his brow at me and I chuckle. Whatever you say...

𝐋 𝐔 𝐍 𝐀 • 𝐆 𝐎 𝐌 𝐄 𝐙

It's now Friday, a couple of days have passed and in all honesty, I've hardly done anything at work. Keeping Jay up to date with the lack of evidence I'm finding. The only evidence I can find is the amount of sugar that is all over my blazer from the amount of coffees I've been making for Bruno and Justin, even though Justin doesn't like me. Bruno insists he'll get his own coffee but I need to make this all believable.

I look out of the window as the light is still beaming through, even though it's the evening, the majority of people have already gone home. I've decided it's best to call Alessia after my shift to when I get home, I haven't seen her in awhile, but there is no point in seeing her, I won't be there long. And a mother being away from her daughter is the worst kind of pain.

I lift myself off of my chair and turn the knob of my office door, allowing the extra air run up my nostrils. I look around and only witness the silence and the lack of people in the building, I almost feel convinced I'm the only one here. That's until I hear their voices.