𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈 • ❝𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧❞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 • 𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈|| ❝𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧❞

> 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

𝐃 𝐀 𝐍 𝐓 𝐄 • 𝐑 𝐔 𝐒 𝐒 𝐎

We've only been at the club for an hour and Sofia is already forcing Luna to take shots, knowing she'll refuse anyway.

I hear them both shout over the loud music, trying to make themselves feel heard by one another, I roll my eyes and walk away to find Bruno.

"Should you not be at the other side of the bar, controlling your wife?" I chuckle and he glances over my shoulder to now see Luna giving-in to the shot taking.

"Leave them be to have fun, it's not everyday Luna has a child-free evening I doubt." He brings the rim of the whiskey glass to his lips and downs the whole liquid, not even savouring the taste.

The club gets louder and louder with each move I make closer to the girls, making sure they're safe. Bruno decides to join with his probably fifth alcoholic drink.

Sofia glances at me and her face suddenly turns to an annoyed expression, "What?" I ask, cocking my eyebrow up to the woman I used to find less frustrating.

"You need to have a drink!" She exclaims, I turn to look at Luna who is avoiding eye-contact with me. Bruno's hand rests on my shoulder and then his lips part, "He's had one but looks like he'd rather babysit." Bruno's chuckle erupts through the club, gaining a few people's attention.

I huff and decide to down one out of the four shots that are in a row next to one another, probably one for all of us I should imagine. Sofia shrieks with happiness and takes one shot at the same time when passing the other one to Luna, she looks around and places the glass delicately next to her lips, then forcing her head to bold backwards as she consumes the clear liquid.

The alcohol wasn't strong, it didn't set my throat on fire and went down like water. I end up consuming more than just that one shot.

We all sit down in a booth and take another shot together. Nothing else crosses my mind, no mafia business, none of my men worrying. Even though they're probably at the other end of the club, doing their own thing. But tonight, I don't care.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Midnight passed two hours ago, I was now sat on a bench outside of the club with a glass of scotch in my hand, I wasn't planning to drink it just yet, I'm sat here cradling it like it's going to disappear.