𝐗𝐕𝐈 • ❝𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚❞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 • 𝐗𝐕𝐈 || ❝𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚❞

> 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

𝐃 𝐀 𝐍 𝐓 𝐄 • 𝐑 𝐔 𝐒 𝐒 𝐎

My hand grips on the wheel and my knuckles begin to whiten, the news that broke free was just enough for me to lose my shit. The final straw.

Zooming past the red lights I don't even focus on the carnage behind me, individuals losing their mind over some idiot racing their car. But little did they know the emergency that had occurred.

I couldn't explain the way I was feeling, but happy was not it. I rubbed my hands against the steering wheel and put more pressure on the accelerator, encouraging the engine to roar louder and the range rover to drive faster.

I couldn't understand the situation, well, I could, but I didn't want to. I wanted to drop myself away from this nonsense, not deal with it. But I have to, it's my duty. But I can't help the anger heat through my body, raging through all my veins.

The mansion comes into view and I finally take a sigh of relief when I see the majority of the lights flickered on. I glanced down at the clock in the car as I pull up in the car park and notice it is no longer the afternoon anymore, the sun has disappeared and rain has taken its place as well as the stars and the half crescent moon.

I slam the door shut and lock it up, walking away from it and walking closer to the mansion, I was thankful my father wasn't around to hear the dreadful news, yet I still will have to tell him over the phone.

I open up the mansion door and hear nothing but silence, I glance around and suddenly see Draco and Justin striking up a conversation amongst whiskey glasses.

"Oh hey boss." Justin blows the silence over and reveals his annoying voice.

"Where is Bruno?" I raise my brow and attempt to ask calmly, even though my blood is about to boil over.

"Out, why?" Justin looks at Draco then lays his eyes on mine. Why my brother is out I have no idea, it's the evening and everyone is getting on my nerves.

I roll my eyes and sigh, "Where?" But a sudden pull of my blazer is leaning on my left, I turn and look down to see Violetta standing their with her stuffed bear.

"Violetta, where is mummy and daddy?" I ask, but she looks at me with a sleepy look on her face. I sigh and pick the heavy lump up, resting her head on my shoulder as her weight becomes heavier and heavier with each step I take.

"Let's get you to bed." I mutter and Violetta nods lightly, clearly tired of the day she has, quite frankly I don't blame her, today has been a pile of shit.