𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈• ❝𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐁𝐨𝐬𝐬❞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 • 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈 || ❝𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐁𝐨𝐬𝐬❞

> 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

𝐃 𝐀 𝐍 𝐓 𝐄 • 𝐑 𝐔 𝐒 𝐒 𝐎

For the first time in awhile I suddenly feel motivated to go about my day, I don't know if it was nanna's encouragement, but I need to find out who this rat is. Once and for all, with or without anyone's help.

I feel the stream of water trail down from my scalp down to my spine, the shower was cold and was only doing so little to cool the warmth of my body.

I walk out of the shower along with my thoughts and have the towel wrapped around the bottom half of my body, the call of my name only perks up my ears like a meerkat.

"Come in." I state, having no shame if my men see me half naked, but the presence doesn't thicken as much as a broad man would do. I turn around and see Luna standing there with the door slightly opened, revealing parts of her body to me. The plain black t-shirt only passes by her stomach and stops not long after, then her grey baggy shorts reveal the long length of her bare legs.

"I'm sorry to intrude like this." She states from her soft lips, I glance up at her and begin to ignore her presence with the lack of noise expelling from her voice box.

I walk into my closet and soon find the shadow of the blonde woman following me.

"What is it?" I ask, turning and feel the patience suddenly becoming thin.

She mumbles at first but then talks louder when she finally finds the courage to find her words, "We need to talk." I find myself rolling my eyes, like I need an undercover cop talking to me, she'd probably only try to fish for information out of me.

And like she's reading my mind she replies, "It's nothing about me being an officer Dante."

"Go wait downstairs, I'll be down in a minute. And for fuck sake put more clothes on." I slam close my draw and watch as the hesitant nod is thrown in my direction and suddenly my shadow has disappeared.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

I find Luna sitting outside with a mug in her hands, she is now fully dressed with a grey oversized jumper on, covering almost the whole of her body altogether. I sigh and walk out the doors and watch as her body suddenly becomes startled.