𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈 • ❝𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝❞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 • 𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈 || ❝𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝❞

> 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

𝐃 𝐀 𝐍 𝐓 𝐄 • 𝐑 𝐔 𝐒 𝐒 𝐎

The moon was suddenly shining through the blinds which meant it had past midnight, also meaning Bruno and his wife weren't home yet. The anger still settled in my body with everything going on, it was one thing after another. More and more problems to push me over the fucking edge.

As soon as the thought leaves my mind the lock of the door begins to wobble and the handle begins to turn itself up, opening the door wide enough to reveal the two runaways.

"Well, looks like you were preoccupied tonight." I huff as the smile off of my brothers face disappears because of my words, he takes in a deep breath and nods lightly towards his wife who begins to walk up the stairs.

"Goodnight Sofia!" I exclaim and find the chuckle want to erupt from me, but I manage to keep it low.

My brother walks past me and heads towards the kitchen, where I follow soon after smelling the feminine cologne radiating off of his body, Sofia probably smothered herself against him and made the permanent scent on his body.

He turns around lightly along with a glass in his hand, filling it up with fresh tap water. "Want to let me know why you have ruined such a lovely evening with my wife?" He sighs and runs his hand over his face.

"Bruno, we actually have a problem." I sigh and begin to feel the weight already pushing down on my shoulders. "We can't open the business until October." I sigh and watch as Bruno's face doesn't budge, he doesn't seem to be bothered by our lack of income.

"What about the money?" I raise my eyebrow and here Bruno suddenly laughs at me.

"Dante, your heart is cold as ice, your pathetic, you don't care about anyone but yourself, Luna was shot because she was there, she isn't even involved within this bloody mafia."

"Fanculo Bruno!" [Fuck] the heat was boiling in my veins and he was getting on my nerves, "You know nothing Bruno, she might be the reason she ended up shot, so before you know the facts I suggest you shut the fuck up." I slam my hand onto the counter and watch as Bruno stares behind me, where I see a broad tall man in a dark tux, I state further and notice the dark in his eyes.

"Do you boys really have to fight so loudly?" He rolls his eyes at Bruno and I and begin to stroll towards us.

"What's going on? Something about October." He overheard us which caused me to get annoyed.