𝐗𝐗 • ❝𝐌𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐞❞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 • 𝐗𝐗|| ❝𝐌𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐞❞

> 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

𝐋 𝐔 𝐍 𝐀 • 𝐆 𝐎 𝐌 𝐄 𝐙

I watch lightly as my eyes begin to close, but can see the dark figure hover over mine, reaching for items that were nearly above my head.

I try to move my body, but I can't. I almost felt like I was misplaced from it, that my mind and body were two separate things away from one another. I glance to follow the figure's shadow and watch as the door opens lightly. Then I see a tiny little figure. My tiny little figure.

"Is my mumma okay?" She asks nearly whispering, but I can tell who has that little voice which is distant from me.

"She'll be okay, I promise you, I'll help her." The unexpected voice rose back, spoke to my daughter in such a beautiful way, I guess even the baddest of men still have a soft spot for children. I watch as my little girl wraps her arms around Dante's legs, squeezing him tight only to receive his arms wrapping over her tiny body in return. She mutters 'thank you' and Dante gets back to work on fixing my wound.

The flash back strikes through my mind and only causes me to whine in agony.

'Everything will be okay' I mouthed to Violetta, she didn't look very positive, but I wasn't going to let them hurt her.

I jumped in front of the bullet as it rips through my flesh, Violetta's screams perice through my ear drums, warning everyone what had happened. I watch as the blood transfers onto Violetta's gorgeous yellow dress and witness Dante holding her tight, but suddenly looking down to where I'm sitting, in and out of consciousness.

Alessia tries to run to me but Sofia holds her back as I begin to apply pressure to my new wound formed right where the healing was supposed to take place from the other wound I had only weeks and weeks ago.

I grunt in pain before I feel the hot muscular arms wrap up my body and begin to carry my weight to an unknown location. I try to look around but couldn't make out where we are, my eyes close and all I can hear is Dante's soft voice demanding me to keep my eyes open as soon as I lay on something cold.

"Zaffiro?" My eyes open again and I can see Dante looking at me, placing a compress on my wound which causes the blood to rush all throughout my body.

His fingers trace over my stomach leaving the warmth to hoard in that single spot. I attempt to cock my eyebrows up at him, but I can't. My eyes begin to close again but watching Dante move closer through the tiny gap of my eyelids causes me to open my eyes as full as I can.